THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

You’ve watched that clown for two years and don’t think we can upgrade?

He’s horrible with in-game management. We’re constantly unprepared and undisciplined. We’re always slow out the gate.

He’s bad.

I Said I Don’t Think An Upgrade Is “Available”

That Improves This Team.

We need a SMART FS.

I like that safety from Arkansas.

RELEASE CONNOR WILLIAMS! CONNOR WILLIAMS HAS TO GO. Most penalized OL the past two years.

Zeke needs to lose weight or get relegated to third down back.

Take them damn draw plays out. You need a quick RB to execute those plays.

Tell Dak to use his legs more. Point blank. Dude leaves plays on the field.

Bro they pretty much stopped running the ball in the second quarter

That drive before the half was nothing but pass plays

We were getting 4yds on first down then back to back incompletions and then we punt

It happens against every team with an above average defensive coordinator
They simply out coach Kellen Moore

Of course he was out coached.

But the drive you’re talking about and the one before the half were both stalled by holding plays. Not lack of passing game. Not run vs pass balance. Once you get the holding calls, you basically are pigeon holed into the pass.

Even then, until they finally make Tony RB1. Handing the ball off more to Zeke doesn’t change the game.

There’s 1 drive in the 3rd that could have used a chance at the run. It’s the one before the Dak pick. Once they go up 23-7 though, run is done.

Last edited:
I Said I Don’t Think An Upgrade Is “Available”

That Improves This Team.
Brian Flores is immediately better. Without question.

I’d rather have Jim Harbaugh than what we have right now.

McCarthy is a bottom-10 head coach.

We need a SMART FS.

I like that safety from Arkansas.

RELEASE CONNOR WILLIAMS! CONNOR WILLIAMS HAS TO GO. Most penalized OL the past two years.

Zeke needs to lose weight or get relegated to third down back.

Take them damn draw plays out. You need a quick RB to execute those plays.

Tell Dak to use his legs more. Point blank. Dude leaves plays on the field.
I figured Dak would understand the severity of winning this game and use his legs to move the chains

Why wasn't this a point of emphasis this week when he went over the game plan with the offensive coordinator?

I figured Dak would understand the severity of winning this game and use his legs to move the chains

Why wasn't this a point of emphasis this week when he went over the game plan with the offensive coordinator?
I don’t think they want him to run and I think he’s apprehensive given some of the hits/injuries over the last couple of years.

I noticed last year that zeke comes into the season in great shape then he just let's his diet go or something as the season progresses

Of course he was out coached.

But the drive you’re talking about and the one before the half were both stalled by holding plays. Not lack of passing game. Not run vs pass balance. Once you get the holding calls, you basically are pigeon holed into the pass.

Even then, until they finally make Tony RB1. Handing the ball off more to Zeke doesn’t change the game.

There’s 1 drive in the 3rd that could have used a chance at the run. It’s the one before the Dak pick. Once they go up 23-7 though, run is done.
No the run isn't done up 23-7 in the middle of the third
You need to run to set up the play action pass
Probably dont get some of those holding calls if you run the ball more

This is the NFL. When those dudes on the D line know your passing they are hard to stop
You hear them say it all the time that they are "pinning their ears back and going after the quarterback"

I don’t think they want him to run and I think he’s apprehensive given some of the hits/injuries over the last couple of years.
He got 75million
Should have been forced to run this game

The linebackers drop back 10-12yds deep because they know he's not going to run
If he takes off a couple of times that will make the linebackers cheat up and then those intermediate deep routes break open

Mike McCarthy talking about the last play. Still says it’s the right play.
Damnit what an idiot.

Even if Dak slides 5 yards earlier. It’s a 30 versus a 40 yard bomb. Give me 2 chances at 40 as opposed to maybe 1 chance at 30.

There’s way too many variables in that bull**** keeper to make the risk worth it.

Just had an argument with a group of people about Zeke.
My contention is he didn’t have a good season (which to anybody who has seen him his first three years to now would agree).
The response is 1000 yards 10TDs. Those are benchmark stats.

As meaningless as wins/losses.

I hate sports.

this one was tough…

we had our chances and couldn’t punch it in…simple as that.

penalties stalled every good drive…i saw 2nd and 20 more today than i have all yeae…

i agree with sj king, we should of ran more, particularly pollard…

speaking of, whose call is it to have pollard in the game?? kellen?? mccarthy?? whomever it is did a poor job..

49ers got home with 4 multiple times after losing two dline starters…

this oline is a joke…the penalties…the sacks…no push in the run…a joke

yea i think the ref was slow spotting the ball but that was on Dak…the umpire has to touch the bell between plays, and dak handed the ball to the center and not the ref…

so yea..im not even blaming that play for nothing

and i’vecalled out dak plenty of times this year and was always met with an excuse..oline..wr missing.. shoulder.. calf…

we’ve seen this dak plenty of times this year unfortunately.. he deserves the most blame tonight outside of the penalties…another game where he didnt wake up until the fourth and it as too little too late..

Done with Dak. I doubted him originally, and I should have stuck to my guy opinion.
He isn't it.

me too..i wasnt a fan in the time after his rookie year and before amari came..i changed my mind obviously…

but i ain’t scared to be critical of him…he played bad 3 quarters.. and if he doesn’t throw that dumb pick on 3rd and twenty were driving for a field goal instead of a TD in the waning minutes…

i called dak out for playing 3 bad quarters versus arizona and was met with if it wasn’t for his fourth quarter we wouldn’t even of been in the game…

welln play a consistent four quarters and there’s no need for late heroics…

/end rant

Just don't understand why we don't get the same calls other teams get
Screenshot_20220116-231801.png

Screenshot_20220116-231901.png

Back
Top Bottom