The Official "50 Cent Fell Off Thread"

flash uno

Banned
that new track he got out is attrocious....... Bank$ is now the only one puttin out consistent tracks... do u agree??

Banks?

roll.gif
roll.gif

He was never "on" in the first place. He just went from bad to complete GARBAGE.

it's amazing looking back at my freshman of college in 02/03

50 Cent was hugggggge and only 6 short years later, I'm amazed what has become of him

he is still making $$$$$$ out the ___ but as an artist he is a shell of his former self

smh at ya'll hatin on banks. I mean yeah dude isn't what he used to be but his last mixtape was pretty nice. as for 50......

he been trash since The Game started goin in on him.

I'm not even a 50 fan really since GRODT BUT i've been feeling most of the joints that are supposed to be on the new album. I'm feeling this"OK" track he got out now too.

I don't get it...this is old news. I'm a fan but dude hasn't been the same since GRODT. The Massacre was good but wasn't good enough. He'sextremely inconsistent with his albums. Curtis was pretty damn bad. As for Banks, I fail to see how he's making quality music. In reality, dude hasn'tbeen in his prime since before HFM dropped. Don't get me wrong, it was a very nice album. But it was obvious that he used his best material on his previoustapes. And don't get me started on the Rotten Apple. Dude has no charisma what so ever.

I don't really %*%@ with the dude, but let's not get carried away here.

If you're expecting another GRODT, you're silly - you only get one album like that you're entire career (and that's if you're lucky).

"The Massacre" was so-so, but even that +*+# put up big numbers. He definetly lost that battle to Kanye, but any rapper not named Jay, Tip, Wayne, orYe would kill for a record as big as "I Get Money." Fell off? That depends on if you ever thought he was actually nice in the first place - Ididn't, so to me his music is the same 'ol same 'ol - it's just not sellin' as much...but nobody is.

And for the record, the last song he made that got crazy spins from me was "Tia Told Me..."

50 fell off? Curtis sold almost 700,000 copies first week, that's more than most albums sell total. This dude could end 90% of rappers careers of he wantedto just look at what he did to Officer Roberts. You can't say he fell off cuz he doesn't rap today like did on GRODT, name a relavent rapper whohasn't changed his style since '03 He's also one of about 6 rappers who could go platinum if he dropped an album today. And BISD will go platinumso how did he fall off?

I don't care for 50 anymore but his last 2 albums have had 2 or 3 bangers. So he can keep puttin out platinum selling crap just give me them bangers andI'm good.

This thread is like 4 years late. Dude's mixtapes aint even as enjoyable as they use to be. You knew he was done with that whack *%$ "diss" toCam. I feel sorry for dude for bringing that trash Game in to hip hop though. Seems to me he'll never make the good/decent music he made on GRODT or evensome of the songs on Massacre for that matter.

I didn't say he puts out the best music or he's my faviorite rapper I'm just saying it's like an oxymoron to say a man whose last album sold2.5 million copies fell off. If that's off explain to me what on is?
Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

50 fell off? Curtis sold almost 700,000 copies first week, that's more than most albums sell total. This dude could end 90% of rappers careers of he wanted to just look at what he did to Officer Roberts. You can't say he fell off cuz he doesn't rap today like did on GRODT, name a relavent rapper who hasn't changed his style since '03 He's also one of about 6 rappers who could go platinum if he dropped an album today. And BISD will go platinum so how did he fall off?
see... ur one of those stans... what do his numbers have to do with his manufactured @%% music... dude is makin the same song over and over and u dummies eat it up... same flow same hook melody and all... platinum does not = good...

Yo grodt isnt that great. The music was good at best at the time, But I never fell into the hoopla that the album was a masterpiece or anything.

Back
Top Bottom