The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Woooooooow. Lillard getting snubbed left and right. I can see why because of the other selections but Lillard is an all star caliber player whether he gets selected or not. He belongs on that team and everyone knows it. Just not enough spots to go around.

Really wish they had a white outsole or grey midsole option on these. Was hoping to make an all white or something Jordan 3/4-like. Does MiAdidas ever add colors later the way nikeid does?

Tried to design something for hours yesterday but could not make one that I truly liked. They always have limited selection on colors for the midsole/outsole. Coupled with $12 shipping and no returns decided to stick with the GRs. The colorways we've seen are already good.
Here's a 20% code if someone is ordering something today EC-N5YX-ENIM-K3QK-Q75F expires today

Man it just doesn't seem right.  Of course not everyone can make the team and some people inevitably get snubbed.  But Lillard this year, especially with the timing of his signature releasing, is a bit much.  I read it's possible that Aldridge could give up his spot so there's still hope yet.

Curry and Irving both got their sigs and spots, it really does suck that Lillard didn't get selected.

I gotta get at least one pair to rep Dame and the Blazers.  But damn, there are too many releases in terms of other brands.  Brand Black JC2's, UA CF Drive lows, and then the Curry 1.  Not enough basketball to be played for all of these.

Gonna wait to see reviews about the Lillard, but luckily they look good and suitable for casual use (ahem, UA Curry 1 low please).
I got to play in the Lillards, and the adiprene+ is much softer than compared to the Walls, and the traction felt amazing, didn't squeek, but you stick to the floor. Personally I thought they felt a lot like the Kobe Vs in without as much responsiveness since there is no zoom, and the lockdown wasn't nearly as great, but all things considered a fantastic shoe considering I think the Kobe V was the best performance shoe I've ever played in.

Yn
I got to play in the Lillards, and the adiprene+ is much softer than compared to the Walls, and the traction felt amazing, didn't squeek, but you stick to the floor. Personally I thought they felt a lot like the Kobe Vs in without as much responsiveness since there is no zoom, and the lockdown wasn't nearly as great, but all things considered a fantastic shoe considering I think the Kobe V was the best performance shoe I've ever played in.
what did you do as far as sizing ? Up? Down? Tts ? Thanks

I made these two. Cant decide so I might have to get both!
laugh.gif
Black w clear sole. Black w red sole...

They email you a 15% code when signing up to the newsletter with a new email. Sometimes they throw in a 20% card in your order.

They aren't gonna sell out but it's cool they have pre-orders available
http://www.adidas.com/us/d-lillard-shoes/D68974.html?pr=CUSTOMIZE_IMG_D%20Lillard%20Shoes

+1 on sizing, need shoe comparisons. I know you have some Wades so it would be great to see what they compare to. @hyunsoochoi3
You really think they're not going to sell out? I feel like a lot of people are excited for these. Maybe it's just me haha

@NikeKid6   @thapointguy  For me personally I would say that they are pretty true to size. I had no width issues or anything. The forefoot has that little area of techfit which is forgiving if you have wide feet. Excited to see all the color ways that drop.

Yeah don't see them selling out (pre-orders still at fsr), eventually but not anytime soon. There's 4 colorways releasing this month and you can customize your own.

Did the Wall's run big(lengthwise) on you? Really don't want to go to the store and try them on but hearing conflicting sizing I guess I should.

Yeah don't see them selling out (pre-orders still at fsr), eventually but not anytime soon. There's 4 colorways releasing this month and you can customize your own.

Did the Wall's run big(lengthwise) on you? Really don't want to go to the store and try them on but hearing conflicting sizing I guess I should.
So for me, the mesh upper gave me some "deadspace" but it's mesh so it's just super roomy. If it was a synthetic, it would have bothered me, but I didn't feel like they were any longer than other shoes. Like if you lift your toes up, it doesn't hurt your toes, but keep stretching so I guess if you're not wearing your true size like a lot of people don't, then it could feel long I guess. But pretty true to size for me here too. 

Yeah what I usually do is make a list of the shoes I wanna size and knock it all out with one trip. The guys at the mall know I do this and are cool about it which is nice, since I buy most of my shoes online. Something about a package waiting for me at home is more satisfying then walking out of the mall with those big bags.

Did you go true to size on the UA CFD too? lol sorry trying to get a feel on sizing with shoes you and I have (90% I know what size I'm going with lol)

Last edited:
Yes but for us that don't have a hook up that's the only way we get a discount :wink:. how much is your discount, if you can disclose?

Back
Top Bottom