The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Thanks and repped. Adidas sizing has been out of whack. Can't get a perfect fit from them lately. Any recent Adidas or Nike shoe you can compare them to?

I just tried on the D Lillard 1 at my store .

They run a tad narrow and a whole size big .
I wear a 12.5 or 13 and the 11.5 fit perfect . Just a heads up .

Thanks for the info. Are they comfortable? I wear orthotics so if the only cushioning is adiprene in the insole, I probably have to pass on these

Since my first try on, I have tried them on once more. They still run small and narrow but a wider toe box, but are very comfortable for the price range.
Slight struggle to put on the shoe with the attached tongue, the lacing system is simple.
Look good casually with jeans or shorts.
I suggest trying on in store for sure just because my foot is different than yours and I don't have inserts.
But I will be purchasing a pair and then possibly customizing for $125 on MiAdidas.

Since my first try on, I have tried them on once more. They still run small and narrow but a wider toe box, but are very comfortable for the price range.
Slight struggle to put on the shoe with the attached tongue, the lacing system is simple.
Look good casually with jeans or shorts.
I suggest trying on in store for sure just because my foot is different than yours and I don't have inserts.
But I will be purchasing a pair and then possibly customizing for $125 on MiAdidas.
Appreciate your thoughts.  Is there any other shoe you can compare the fit too?  I know you said that you felt good in a full size down.

I was only planning on grabbing the Curry 1 during ASW, but I will very likely grab these all star lillards.  Just such a clean look to me...  It's been a while since I played in adiprene as well

pimp.gif
 Some all red collections on NT is already bigger than normal people's entire shoe collection.

I'm not even into the all red like that but as an Oregonian these are absolute flames. :pimp:

Much better execution with the floral print on these than the Crazy 1's last yr.

View media item 1373424

Held off all-red for this long, but I've been in on these since day one. Rose liner, subtle green to make it pop, red-on-red speckles. Release date?

Edit: saw the article, no release date yet.

Last edited:
I gotta get at least one pair to rep Dame and the Blazers.  But damn, there are too many releases in terms of other brands.  Brand Black JC2's, UA CF Drive lows, and then the Curry 1.  Not enough basketball to be played for all of these.

Gonna wait to see reviews about the Lillard, but luckily they look good and suitable for casual use (ahem, UA Curry 1 low please).

I gotta get at least one pair to rep Dame and the Blazers.  But damn, there are too many releases in terms of other brands.  Brand Black JC2's, UA CF Drive lows, and then the Curry 1.  Not enough basketball to be played for all of these.

Gonna wait to see reviews about the Lillard, but luckily they look good and suitable for casual use (ahem, UA Curry 1 low please).
basketball never stops

I hope Adidas makes a "Snubbed", "Revenge", or "AntiASG" colorway .

You know what I'm saying ?
Mos def
mad.gif

But I also felt other cats got dissed. This whole, lets vote for KD and Kobe, because they're Kobe and KD is nonsense. Individually, it's a slap in the face. Team USA, ASG '15............. if I'm Dame I'm bumpin T.I.'s "Motivation" every night before I step on that court each night. Or give Richard Sherman a call.

Its the same discussion every year though.  Unfortunately, he drew the short straw this year. Love Rip City, but the only way to validate that they have arrived, is to do what OKC couldn't do and win the whole thing. 

Maybe they should take a cue from the NFL, pool the best 24-26 players and draft them.

Kobe's not playing so still a chance he is picked as a replacement. He'll play with a chip on his shoulders no matter what. Dame Time

^Yeah, def a possibility. Hope Adam Silver does the right thing. Then it becomes even more political as to why the Blazers have 2 on the squad as a 3rd place team and Memphis only has Gasol on a 2nd place squad.  Too many twists and turns this year. 

So Demarcus Cousins got Kobe's spot..

still hoping that ASG cw comes out tho

I don't think Boogie's selection should have come down to that anyway.............Durant shouln't even be eligible. Cousins shoul've been in that spot from jump.  Im pretty sure Kawhi Leonard wasn't chosen because of the amount of games he missed. Legacy picks
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom