THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just tyried on the harden v1 fopr the first time today

very nice

liking that the boost isnt as mushy and bouncy, as it provides more court feel

sucks i missed out on the imma be a star cw

that black/gold combo is sexy

$100 or below for the Pioneers and I'm in.
This is confusing. It's a top tier basketball performance shoe. Don't see the price ever dropping this low when it already starts at $140, a reasonable pricepoint

I can def see these hittin the 99.99 mark, I can almost guarantee it. Adidas has made huge strides as a brand but mostly because of the UB and yeezy wave. I still don't think there basketball shoes have enough popularity behind them to warrant these not hitting sale racks. The Ima be a star sold out due to the limited factor but these are a gr to the fullest

I do certainly agree w what you're saying, not sure where you got production numbers though? But I even saw KD9's for $100 today locally. Not sure any stores near me are getting these harden'/MA unfortunately I really want to try them on.

Last edited:
I don't know production numbers either but I just judging from the doors I saw them in. I know Im a small sample size but I can only imagine that as a signature athlete's line launch shoe these are plentiful

I'm not so sure about these going on sale, unless they flood the market with poor colorways. The imma be a star and pioneer sold out in the UK within days on the Adidas site, I can't remember the last time and adidas hoops shoe done that. 

My fault it's ADIDAS
No worries. Literally in the last 15 minutes sizes are changing and going out of stock! 11.5 and 12's are gone now.

edit: now they're back.. strange. Must be people adding to cart and then them going back in stock? Not sure. 

Now to decide TTS or half down

Last edited:
This is confusing. It's a top tier basketball performance shoe. Don't see the price ever dropping this low when it already starts at $140, a reasonable pricepoint
I cant wait.  I don't know how long that Adidas's coupon is going to be up though, this would have been a great time to get the Pioneers.

No worries. Literally in the last 15 minutes sizes are changing and going out of stock! 11.5 and 12's are gone now.

edit: now they're back.. strange. Must be people adding to cart and then them going back in stock? Not sure. 

Now to decide TTS or half down

They have a 10 minutes hold in cart now. Someone released them in cart if that was the case.

The all black posted yesterday gotta be the dark Ops lol

ADC site so messed up for me.

I keep adding things to my cart, but it'll ask me to log in again, also removes items from cart randomly. Can't even get what i want in my cart to purchase! Nevermind the Harden sizing keeps changing.  Going to try again in an hour..

Got this from Eastbay. The 30% off right now is tempting for the "Pioneer" colorway from Adidas (if my size pops back up), but I personally want the "Home" color instead. Not sure if this release info is for sure, since I saw some details saying the "Home" dropped in 2017, but just wanted to share in case they are out tomorrow.

Id probabaly pull the trigger with 30% on them ones 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I want any of the colorways for $98 honestly just dying to try these on court.

ADC site so messed up for me.

I keep adding things to my cart, but it'll ask me to log in again, also removes items from cart randomly. Can't even get what i want in my cart to purchase! Nevermind the Harden sizing keeps changing.  Going to try again in an hour..
ADC chat said it is a website glitch... working for me now but no Hardens left in any normal sizes.

Most honest review I've seen of the Harden 1 so far:

Look forward for any comments from lights guards out there (150-180 pounds) on your thoughts for on-court performance - Do these come close to Kobe 5,6,8,9?

Last edited:
Got my Pioneers in today. Really like them so far. C'mon adidas and get the Harden 1s up on miadidas before the 30 or 20% off codes expires. I will make 2-3 pairs immediately...

Back
Top Bottom