The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell the 11.5 and cop a 9, easiest way
if he's not trying to scam you 250 is a steal, I wouldn't mess that transaction up by being cheap

Yeah just told him I'll do the sale for 250. Size 12s don't move like other sizes and he recognizes that.

Size 12s dont move?? As a size 12 wearer I can confirm it is one of the harder sizes to buy/get a good deal on any shoe on the resell market. Dudes always tax on 12s

View media item 2156108

Last edited:
I did my preorder for my 2 pairs for $250 with them

Wait, What???????
giphy.gif

For those who copped and especially my 8.5 brethren, do these fit just like the SBB? I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair for $350. Just wanna make sure the fit is right for that kinda money...I'M DONE AFTER THIS PURCHASE! Please advise.

Thank you. Copped off of GOAT $370. Hella expensive but at least I know they're authentic. I started collecting 10 years ago while in undergrad. My shoe collection is now complete and I'm retiring.

There really are people like you.......ahh man

What do ya got?

I cop to rock. Been a ton of shoes I thought were dope but didn't feel like I'd wear them. I've sold and bought a ton over the years (Still salty over selling my TB's in 2011 and SB Liberties). However, my interest have grown elsewhere and I'm wear Clark boots and travel more than anything nowadays. I remember when I was living in LA and got up hella early on Black Friday for the cement 3's to camp at the Crenshaw mall with my girl. Nervous AF! Lol

Here is some of my collection.

View media item 2160285

Shout out to all my women collectors!

Last edited:
There really are people like you.......ahh man

I missed out on the banned 1's (camped at the Vacaville outlets) and the 2013 drop (I got my brother a pair but couldn't snag mine). I camped and raffled hard for each drop, including this one. I lost out on this go around and I'm ready to the leave the shoe game. I've ALWAYS been team retail up until this point however I'll be over 30 next time this shoe prob drops and I'm sure I won't want to do this again. The fakes look damn good and I don't want to cop anything not authentic. Every pair of sneakers I've put in work to get I've gotten except these. I'm glad I finally copped and no I'm not happy with the price but I'm glad I got them. I'm good.

Last edited:
It seems like more people are eating this time around, feels good

i remember the 2013 thread was like a exclusive party sponsored by dominos, pizza hut, papa johns, cici's

My man Andrew hasn't come through this early in a minute! He must have know I was fiendin'! Straight to nose love that smell Ha!

View media item 2160301
[COLOR=#red]Glad you received your pair bro, also is NT working differently for some people? The rich text editor is not working on my computer and I'm basically getting code instead of everything appearing. [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom