The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished checking out my pair. Wow these are nice quality. Its comparable to the sbb. The shade of red actually is slightly darker than my chi 1 2015. Parts of the shoe feel pretty smooth, although it is random throughout the shoe.

Lol the white size lettering with the banned date and X feel like braille or something, it stands out when u feel it.

Ill take some pics later

Last edited by a moderator:
ThL
You gotta follow the right people on Twitter and turn there notifications on but usually by time they tweet you see it and click it will be sold out honestly unless it's eastbay

Thanks....guess its who you follow...no luck thus far

I'm pissed with Nike right now. Package was in my city then I get notified the package is being sent back to Nike due to senders request. This is some bs. If I don't get my shoes smh. Nike customer service saying they don't know why this occurred
Maybe they also sent you the "Top 3" by mistake and caught it 

mean.gif

Had a work meeting and got around to ask if my coworker had any luck, negative, also asked one of my managers, same, feel fortunate that I lucked out.

Just got my NDC pair today, and i've noticed the red is much darker then my store bought pair from footaction. 

Footaction / Left

NDC / Right

Different line/factory most likely...  Wonder if 2013 had the same shade difference but no one really noticed... 

Anyone get their refund from Bouncewear? I just checked my online statement today and I got charged $323 CAD and the refund was only for $301.. a difference of $22. This happen to anyone else? There's no way a fluctuation in exchange rate would be 7% difference.

Last edited:
got my pair from eastbay

out of the four swooshes on the shoes in total only one of the them are tumbled and tumbled to death smh stupid nike

I just realized that the pair i got 2 weeks before RD didn't have a red stamp under the lid ...... Any chance they could of been UA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom