The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Glad you received your pair bro, also is NT working differently for some people? The rich text editor is not working on my computer and I'm basically getting code instead of everything appearing. [/COLOR]

Appreciate it partnah! NT working fine on mobile

For those who copped and especially my 8.5 brethren, do these fit just like the SBB? I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair for $350. Just wanna make sure the fit is right for that kinda money...I'M DONE AFTER THIS PURCHASE! Please advise.

No these don't fit like the 8.5 SBBs to me (if 8.5 is your TTS for 1s than you will be fine).....but they are breaking in nicely like the SBBs. :D

View media item 2153956

Last edited:
I'm pissed with Nike right now. Package was in my city then I get notified the package is being sent back to Nike due to senders request. This is some bs. If I don't get my shoes smh. Nike customer service saying they don't know why this occurred

sick.gif

Last edited:
There really are people like you.......ahh man

I missed out on the banned 1's (camped at the Vacaville outlets) and the 2013 drop (I got my brother a pair but couldn't snag mine). I camped and raffled hard for each drop, including this one. I lost out on this go around and I'm ready to the leave the shoe game. I've ALWAYS been team retail up until this point however I'll be over 30 next time this shoe prob drops and I'm sure I won't want to do this again. The fakes look damn good and I don't want to cop anything not authentic. Every pair of sneakers I've put in work to get I've gotten except these. I'm glad I finally copped and no I'm not happy with the price but I'm glad I got them. I'm good.

Hey man I always say you can't put a price on peace of mind

I'm pissed with Nike right now. Package was in my city then I get notified the package is being sent back to Nike due to senders request. This is some bs. If I don't get my shoes smh. Nike customer service saying they don't know why this occurred
Nike backdoor special

Last edited:
condolences 

Where dey do dat at :x

Glad you received your pair bro, also is NT working differently for some people? The rich text editor is not working on my computer and I'm basically getting code instead of everything appearing.
I HAD TO UPDATE MY BROWSER .. ITS FINE NOW.

I KINDA WANT THESE FOR MY LADY EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME I TELL HER ABOUT IT SHE'S LIKE "OH YEAH THOSE" I DONT THINK SHE LIKES I'S MUCH
laugh.gif
.. MISSED THE RESTOCK THOUGH

Definitely agree w the fact that 11.5 -12 are some difficult sizes to both 1) be available on RD, and 2) find deals on. Holiday delayed the shipping but got them all in....lucked up w 3 in the "unicorn" size: 11.5 and 2 in sz 12.
View media item 2160369

How do you guys hear about restock?...im on Twitter and never get info
You gotta follow the right people on Twitter and turn there notifications on but usually by time they tweet you see it and click it will be sold out honestly unless it's eastbay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom