The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Brand did us dirty by making this release hard to come by. Meanwhile, every other release this year has been plentiful. They knew damn well we all wanted a pair of these. Next time they come around we're going to be looking at a $190 MSRP. Oh well. Part of me respects Nike for not flooding the market with these. Congrats to all those who scored a pair.

Nike needs to give the people what they want and stop releasing garbage and put out more cws/releases like this. I think they provide free crack for the designers of the retro+ cw, because that is the only explanation I can come up with.

Their math don't make no sense, they said 25 pairs left to everyone, counted how many people left with black box... final count was 19... then they said only 4 left when it was 1 pm..... wtf ????!!!!!!
15 employees :lol:

Jordan Brand did us dirty by making this release hard to come by. Meanwhile, every other release this year has been plentiful. They knew damn well we all wanted a pair of these. Next time they come around we're going to be looking at a $190 MSRP. Oh well. Part of me respects Nike for not flooding the market with these. Congrats to all those who scored a pair.

Not flooding the market? Let's be real look back how many times has this "black red" Jordan 1 been released in the past 10 years, JB hasn't given this shoe a rest

By now everyone should have an iteration of it by now

lol, I got through on shoepalace, got redirected to and confirmed the purchase in paypal, and now I'm back at shoepalace which is showing me "unable to place order" and telling me to confirm my address. smh

Nike needs to give the people what they want and stop releasing garbage and put out more cws/releases like this. I think they provide free crack for the designers of the retro+ cw, because that is the only explanation I can come up with.

What Nike should try sometime is doing a pre-order release, and producing however many orders they receive. Kind of like NikeID, but a one-time deal. That way everyone who wants a pair or two gets them.

I just got through for a size 11 on shoe palace(got email conformation already). had to be the longest check out i have ever done
i wont get too happy not until i get my shipping notice

Couldn't get my true size at flight today. But at least I came out with something really close to it. The big NYC resellers are like vultures. Trying to lowball and buy everyones pair for 190-220. 0 for 2 on SNKRS, but I figured that would be the case, especially when I can't even win a draw for Cherry 11s.

I just got through for a size 11 on shoe palace(got email conformation already). had to be the longest check out i have ever done
i wont get too happy not until i get my shipping notice
I've been trying since 7 AM and havn't even gotten a pair into cart. Keep getting stopwatch...

Well I'm reporting back to say I LOST today. I got jinxed so congrats dude I lost[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] you got what you wanted. 10 hours of no sleep for nothing. The morning was full of lies from footlockers end. One employee telling me I can feast and another told me we only got 3 men's sizes and the rest are gs sizes. A "supposed late shipment", is to be coming in. one employee said their opening at 8 when the actual time was 10am. Lost all 3 draws. Seeing if my plug in mobile got me but it's looking grim so for the first time ever paying resell. Hopefully dude wasn't *********** with something coming next week.

Not flooding the market? Let's be real look back how many times has this "black red" Jordan 1 been released in the past 10 years, JB hasn't given this shoe a rest

By now everyone should have an iteration of it by now

The DMP doesn't count, and the 2013 release was hard to obtain. I put in work online, and still struck out. I'm just relieved to have finally come through when the quality is at its best in the past decade for I's releases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom