The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who took an L?? I'm about to unboxed mines on my youtube channel: JaviVibes subscribe for more
555322240.gif

this is true. Lived in Germany for one year and we'd meet the finest girls, Heidi Klum faces, and they would have all of this armpit hair. I couldnt get pass it.
Try going to the store n buying some... 
laugh.gif

USA store like Target has a double-sided aisle with soooo many diff brands a sprays to choose thur.

In europe the barely had speed stick..   people were still wearing this brand

Last edited:
my pair from nike still hasnt shipped

I wont even be mad if it gets cancelled.. if it was meant to be then it was meant to be

If you get an email from snkrs/nike or receive a tracking number you're good. Don't worry if the tracking didn't update. It won't update tomorrow either because of labor day. You won't see movement until Tuesday

I just need one pairrr
We all still hunting with you fam!

my pair from nike still hasnt shipped

I wont even be mad if it gets cancelled.. if it was meant to be then it was meant to be
Give it another few days.. then give them a call to find out more in detail.  This happened to me before with the MC3 drop and ended up getting my order cancelled.  I hope this doesnt happen to you

Anybody know how the Grove or Santa Monica nike handled their unclaimed pairs? I usually always score at Flight 23 in Santa Monica but no luck this time.

@j o 19  Fam, great post and review.  I wish I was able to go out and do what you exactly did but wifey was out on vaca and I'm stuck with both kids at home.  Definitely was not going to bring them to do any kind of camping for shoes lol.  They aren't ready to see the world in that lens.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom