The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro are you out of your mind or just trolling CNY = Chinese New Year 

like i said not sure if trolling or just an idiot

how you gonna say these CNY Dunks are City of New York Dunks and not Chinese New Year LMAO

View media item 2155074

Actually it stands for Carolines New Yambs......8) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

But you still purchased the shoes... Maybe you should practice what you preach.

This is true. I did. Good call out and you're right. I even posted a picture a few pages back.

I'm one of the guilty for buying them. This is my first venture into the "remastered" territory. I sincerely thought that the quality would justify the cost. They don't. I was wrong and I made a mistake.

My goal here is just to accomplish two things:

1. Let folks know that Jb can produce better quality shoes and we as consumers deserve not to be taken for granted.

2. Jb has made those shoes recently so it's not some unicornish expectation for it to happen again.

People can do with that information as they please but it's true and needs to be said by someone who is not ensconced in the echo chamber.

Last edited:
Got desperate and made a deal for 300....the guy flaked on me, so I guess that was a sign.
A sign that I'm an idiot for willing to spend that much.

Gonna wait it out for the next 2 weeks when the online pairs come in. Hopefully I see a good deal. If not....I'm gonna turn into an ultraboost hypebeast. Those all white ones are fire.

Took a hugeeee a L. Officially done with Finishline. Got my girlfriend a pair for her birthday and they charged me. To then find out they refunded me today. So now I am emptycl handed. Sooo pissed off!!

Got desperate and made a deal for 300....the guy flaked on me, so I guess that was a sign.
A sign that I'm an idiot for willing to spend that much.

Gonna wait it out for the next 2 weeks when the online pairs come in. Hopefully I see a good deal. If not....I'm gonna turn into an ultraboost hypebeast. Those all white ones are fire.
I have a pair of all white UB 1.0s that I've beaten up the past year. To be honest they look like nurses' shoes lol. Comfy AF tho.

No biggie, it happens. You need to set up a plug for us in the motherland with some true authentics. lol.  My uncle who's white actually has businesses worldwide, has a home in a China where his wife is from. I tried get some Kobe 8 Firecrackers sent to their house and sent to me, but Uncle wasn't having that. He couldn't care less about shoes and was too busy to hear that noise.

BTW, you know anyone with size 10 Burgundy or Olive Ultraboosts? lol 
nerd.gif

You know your got your Jeremy Lin jersey. He's Taiwan's #1 Son lol
Not so sure if you were quoting me, but I'll reply all the same. i'm not Chinese, I just love it there. I bloody love a lot of what I've experienced in China. i'm from Tanzania (which isn't that place next to Australia, although most people swear it is).

Tanzania is where Mufasa is from. and Simba.

Saying that, I do have a friend who loves his ultra boosts and adidas shoes. Please DM me so as not break any rules.

You guys need to relax with the SNKRS shipping, you will get it, they normally send the email Sunday nite, Monday morning. Geez, it seems like first time you guys buying from Nike

So where is this Banned 2016 L club/Thread then?
nthat.gif
This would actually be nice. In a few days this thread is gonna be hard to keep up with. It's gonna have 20 pages of shipping confirmations and another 20 pages of pictures of the shoes sitting on top of the box in a dimly lit room lol.

Last edited:
How are these fitting compared to the 2013's? I'm a true 9 and could only cop an 8.5.
I'm a true 9.5 but prefer 10 I was only able to get a 9 and they fit perfectly as in my toes aren't curled, my big toe is touching the tip lol. Might wanna do a local trade or send it home and have the homie help me trade it or I might just get a shoe strecher to make it fit lol.

How about everyone stop asking about shipping/tracking here, instead call the respective retailer that's responsible. And for ***** sake, remember it's a holiday weekend!

i was able to walk in and grab a pair at my local SP at 12:30 yesterday. Love the shoes. Great quality. Much nicer than the 2013s imo. WIll definitely secure another pair before resale gets wild.

2016 vs 2013

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom