The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the space jams have the same amount of production as the 72-10...

these were definitely not easy to obtain as the 72-10

Question about the SNKRS drawing - does the time you enter the drawing affect the probability of securing a pair? Or does it matter?

I was worried the time you entered might matter too:lol:

i decided to enter when the countdown timer reached 24, the greatest player of all time Kobe Bryant of course.
And i won:nthat:
Your timer might've been a bit off, Snkrs was at :23.

:wink:

Pretty stoked, I ended up grabbing an unclaimed raffle pair at the mall. Two guys in front of me were trying to grab my size but they oddly didn't have their payment ready so one of them went to me. 

Quoted, at this point in getting bored Ima be back when my pair is in hand good bye guys

:wow: humble pie is so good.

It's all love bro, there was an alteration to this release if that was what you meant, with the tumbled leather, but the first few pages of this thread are pure comedy for anyone who wants to revisit it

"This can't be possible 3 times in 5 years?" The thing is this is a classic, JB will never hesitate to bring em out, I think after this time they take a real hiatus tho like we won't see em for another 10 years

Hating On Third World? :lol:

Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But Third World Conditions Do Exist In The World No?

Your Mans Room Looks As If It Comes From Those Same Conditions.....

That Simple

'Third world' isn't a term that's been used by the UN or any credible NGO for well over a decade....the terminology is 'developed' nations (ie:western countries with high organization infrastructure etc), 'developing' nations (ie: the BRIC - Brazil, India, and China), and 'least developed' nations (ie: nations with a low infrastructure ratio to population needs and a high natural resources potential). Third world is offensive like calling black folks 'colored' or folks from central and South America 'Spanish' (which is so popular in NYC).

Were the Chicago 1s part of the remastered line?? Or will they eventually bring them back too?

If I'm not mistaken those were one of the first "OG Highs" so I doubt they are coming back, shadows, black whites, and black golds weren't "OG Highs" tho so those are expected to come back

well i got my shipping conformation from shoe palace, it took me over 7 hours to check out. it was the longest transaction i have ever done.

Were the Chicago 1s part of the remastered line?? Or will they eventually bring them back too?

Yes the 2015 CHIs are apart of the remastered class of 1s. Don't see them retro' ng anytime soon .... Before 2013 retro I believe the previous retro was the '94 CHI.

If I'm not mistaken those were one of the first "OG Highs" so I doubt they are coming back, shadows, black whites, and black golds weren't "OG Highs" tho so those are expected to come back

Curious about the distinction you are making between 'OG High' and the remastered 1s....I've always seen these as two diff things: OG high as the cut on the high (regardless of colorway and mold used) and of course the remastered as about the materials sourced and mold (which is predicated on the '94 mold).

'Third world' isn't a term that's been used by the UN or any credible NGO for well over a decade....the terminology is 'developed' nations (ie:western countries with high organization infrastructure etc), 'developing' nations (ie: the BRIC - Brazil, India, and China), and 'least developed' nations (ie: nations with a low infrastructure ratio to population needs and a high natural resources potential). Third world is offensive like calling black folks 'colored' or folks from central and South America 'Spanish' (which is so popular in NYC).
The Truth.

Thank you.

Curious about the distinction you are making between 'OG High' and the remastered 1s....I've always seen these as two diff things: OG high as the cut on the high (regardless of colorway and mold used) and of course the remastered as about the materials sourced and mold (which is predicated on the '94 mold).

So the 2013 Breds were part of the remastered effort, but they weren't OG Highs all that means is that they are using the higher mold from way back, and that they have OG branding

Now while a lot of OG 1's have released with OG branding, they didn't also release with the higher cut mold which leaves them to be rereleased according to DJ Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom