The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even bother reading the article?

"Here we have a full preview of all the confirmed 2015 releases of Remastered Air Jordans, which features three Air Jordan 4s, an Air Jordan 7, and three Air Jordan 10s. Firm release dates haven’t been confirmed by Jordan Brand, but you can expect us to deliver that information as soon as it becomes available. Get the full rundown on this Labor Day evening and let us know which of the seven you’re looking forward to the most."
I didn't need to read the entire article. I know what I'm talking about because I was there when it happened lmfao. Some random article that is incorrect is not going to change what I know is correct. Normally I would read the article and make sure I was right, but this time I don't need to because I remember

how stoked I was for the new remastered J's. It wasn't that long ago I don't need a refresher, and also I remember articles like that coming out.

There are other articles that came out in 2014 that previewed the winter remastered pairs.

Did you even bother reading the article?

"Here we have a full preview of all the confirmed 2015 releases of Remastered Air Jordans, which features three Air Jordan 4s, an Air Jordan 7, and three Air Jordan 10s. Firm release dates haven’t been confirmed by Jordan Brand, but you can expect us to deliver that information as soon as it becomes available. Get the full rundown on this Labor Day evening and let us know which of the seven you’re looking forward to the most."
Okay I did read the article now.

I'm right. It shows the Columbia 4's and those came out January 10th just like I said.

Not sure what you are trying to argue now lol.

I didn't need to read the entire article. I know what I'm talking about because I was there when it happened lmfao. Some random article that is incorrect is not going to change what I know is correct. Normally I would read the article and make sure I was right, but this time I don't need to because I remember
how stoked I was for the new remastered J's. It wasn't that long ago I don't need a refresher, and also I remember articles like that coming out.

There are other articles that came out in 2014 that previewed the winter remastered pairs.

You're missing the point, this article covers the first remastered shoes as well. Those being the Columbia IVs. I misspoke, as I know they released before Spring of 2015. I copped on release day.

In reference to changing prices after an agreed price, I recently had someone get bummed on me when I changed the price for a pair of deadstock CDP Taxi XII's. A few years back I threw him a price, $225. I kept reminding him that they were still being held. As times passed he hit me up about other shoes, but never came through on those either. Then out of nowhere a few weeks ago, said person hits me up to grab the Taxis. I check going prices, and tell him that there's no way I can let them go for $225 now. Am I at wrong here? Please keep in mind the initial quoted price was from a few years ago.
a few years ago is completely different, no

You're missing the point, this article covers the first remastered shoes as well. Those being the Columbia IVs. I misspoke, as I know they released before Spring of 2015. I copped on release day.
I know I said that Columbia IVs were the first remastered shoe, they released on January 10th (8 days before my birthday) Not sure why you were saying I was wrong seeing as I said the same thing lol.

The frags were "unofficially" the first remastered shoe though (it wasn't a GR so it flew under most peoples radar being the first remastered shoe) The Frags had the new mold, new leather, new tongue etc.

*edit* I see you found an article mentioning them as the first remastered. Good ish. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
In reference to changing prices after an agreed price, I recently had someone get bummed on me when I changed the price for a pair of deadstock CDP Taxi XII's. A few years back I threw him a price, $225. I kept reminding him that they were still being held. As times passed he hit me up about other shoes, but never came through on those either. Then out of nowhere a few weeks ago, said person hits me up to grab the Taxis. I check going prices, and tell him that there's no way I can let them go for $225 now. Am I at wrong here? Please keep in mind the initial quoted price was from a few years ago.
No because he initially flaked years ago, good business practices go both ways, if they offer and agree on price to buy and then say I'm out because I found it cheaper elsewhere, or just disappear with no good reason, I understand life happens but a courtesy notice is good, they're in the wrong. Key here being coming to an agreement to buy versus shopping around and telling them I'll think about it.

[thread="639933"]

[/thread]
well i got my shipping conformation from shoe palace, it took me over 7 hours to check out. it was the longest transaction i have ever done.

Same here, ugliest checkout process ever. 
what time did you end up checking out? I gave up after an hr or so

I was at work from 7am-5pm (i have a desk job) i ended up checking out around 440pm. site wouldnt load up the payment screen (just a all white screen).
my persistent paid off. if i was at home i wouldve gave up

What up. Did you get a pair in your size?

Had some personal things go in prior to release but yes I ended up getting a pair.

Friday I had won a pair and said **** its just wasn't in the mood for shoes so Told my brother they were his and I would pick em up for him. About 15 min later footlocker calls me and says I won a pair so ended up getting them for myself.

Haven't even opened the box or looked at them yet, had a rough weekend. I'll get to actually look at em tonight once I get home and let anyone who cares about my input on em.

Heard you ate so I'm glad G. Tried to PM you but once suspended its not allowed

Last edited:
i got confirmation email for shoe palace on sat and paypal confirmation ... today paypal took out the money from my bank account... but still have not
received shipping information from shoepalace....their
system sucks.. cant even track order , i dont have a account with them .. 
Shoe palace does send shipping tracking info, but
they use fastrak! They have some ghetto *** drivers ,here in sac at least, just make sure you're home on delivery day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom