The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair today.

Was screwed by greed of friends so what was gonna be multiples was only one and two size 10s which I already got rid of for a decent penny. But here's my thoughts:

I saw quite a couple of these the week leading up to the release and they do vary but the wildest thing I think I seen was the color differences in red like you guys are seeing and some tumble and not tumble. Well nothing new they cool.

See y'all in the Royal thread.

SNKRS pair came in today. So thankful to somehow get selected for The Draw. I felt I had no chance to get this shoe at all, but this & the Flu Games (which I was also able to grab on release day) were the top shoes on my list in 2016. No flaws in my pair and the leather is amazing! People aren't lying about the shoe smell when opening the box, lol! Outside of the 13's, the 1's are becoming my favorite Jordan to collect!

View media item 2159761

Might as well add my pics. I like both the 2013 and 2016. The differences between both it's like having the best of both worlds.

2013 to 2016 1s group shot. I need to get back my chicagos and black toes that I sold. Thank you nike for re-releasing the black toes again.

View media item 2159875
View media item 2159876
It's been real...on to the next release

Last edited:
Nike should bottle the smell and sell it as a cologne :smokin

Honestly, I don't think the smell is as strong as the '88s. Now those bad boys were skrong.

Yeah but the smell on the 88's is different from OG 1's.

Air Jordan OG 1 Cologne! Make it happen! :nthat:

*Side note* Has anyone tried white laces in these yet? I don't feel like unlacing them atm.

white laces are def a no go in these. not sure why they even included them. black or red only in breds!

white laces are def a no go in these. not sure why they even included them. black or red only in breds!

Do you have a picture of them in the shoe? I agree I don't think they would look good at all but I'd be interested to see what they look like. I'll probably lace mine up with them tomorrow if I can't find a picture.

bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy saw a bunch of pics on ig and it just looks way off. on the other hand, bm 5s actually look pretty good with white laces tho i'd still never do it. i like to keep it OG

Can somebody with a pair received from Nike look up the tracking number of their package.... and tell me the weight of the delivery pls. My wife got a random tracking number sent to her email, but we didn't purchase anything, SNKRS didn't hit, but package was processed by UPS Monday?! So strange cuz we have no charges from Nike.

3.40 LBS

I hate that shoe for all the Xs

I got both. The 2011s have the best leather of any Jordan 1 ever made. One of the best Js of all time. 2016s are dope, and closer to OG, but the 2011 is just a better made shoe all around, if you care about that[ATTACHMENT=12556]IMG_0221.JPG (1,331k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] type of thing. They're both dope, though.

Man I could've cashed you out for those

I know I didn't wanna bring the buying/selling on niketalk I was so upset by the situation that I wanted them out of my sight.

They did some wild stuff they saw 8.5 moving for more money and threw me the size 10s so I got into it with them and was just mad about the whole situation

I know I didn't wanna bring the buying/selling on niketalk I was so upset by the situation that I wanted them out of my sight.

They did some wild stuff they saw 8.5 moving for more money and threw me the size 10s so I got into it with them and was just mad about the whole situation

I can't even look at your sn right now

giphy.gif

J/k bro, all love 8)

Last edited:
ups just updated my package from nike to in my city. no movement in between. should arrive tomorrow as scheduled! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom