The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis turned into CA in the AM. It's gonna be a long day of waiting for the ups man. He either comes by early or late. Smh

Last edited:
@Bigsykedaddy saw a bunch of pics on ig and it just looks way off. on the other hand, bm 5s actually look pretty good with white laces tho i'd still never do it. i like to keep it OG

View media item 2159904
He's right. Found this pic online. They look hella weird.

The white laces really? Mine were shipped and tracking never updated til today they are currently in my city and out for delivery

Honestly thought they were part of the stuck in memphis pairs cause it never updated but I guess they were fine

Wow my local shoe boutique (didn't know Birmingham has one) has one size 10 left for $300 [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

LIT!!!!!!!!!!

Headed there tomorrow morning [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Which one?

Working on a deal right now for two size 9.5 for $550... Couldn't find a size swap for the 11.5 I got from unclaimed pairs. Just going to unload it to ease up some of the cost, if the deal goes through.

Last edited:
Lol I love Russ but these Westbrook "Banneds" look embarassing:

jordan-westbrook-0-2-banned-1_afsl4l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom