The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

ive been lookin for a pair since 2010 and cant fine a reasonable priced pair.  The demand for these are high and sellers know so you cant really blame them.  Please release these i would buy 5 pair since your never know when they will release again.

It would make since to see these release next all star weekend in 2014. I mean, he did break them out in the game. Either way, whenever they release I WILL find a way to cop a pair. These are definitely in the list of top 10 Jordan's of all time... In my opinion at least.

people and these stupid nicknames seriously its bad enough with the uneductaed people we have because they dont like school but people who say they are passionate about something and dont learn about what they like is strickly idiotic.

I'm 30. I actually remember when these where one of the least popular Jordans ever. I remember when they came back in 01' and only sold out cause so many people had missed out on the previous XI releases of that run. I remember hearing people bash all white Jordans from 2004-present. That being said, maybe you guys understand why I think a lot of this is just hype, people wanting the shoe because it's the only XI (OG colorway) they don't have, and a whole lot of people wanting something just because other people want it and they think it's in demand.

JB knows all of this, and they know how to use it to their advantage. I said it before, and I'm saying it again: If those Gammas sell out and become popular (with high resale value), don't look for columbias in 2014 unless it's in a pack. This brand  has MASTERED the art of selling you same thing twice (thrice). So seeing that columbias didn't drop this year (as they should have), that should be a red alarm for things to come.

I'm 30. I actually remember when these where one of the least popular Jordans ever. I remember when they came back in 01' and only sold out cause so many people had missed out on the previous XI releases of that run. I remember hearing people bash all white Jordans from 2004-present. That being said, maybe you guys understand why I think a lot of this is just hype, people wanting the shoe because it's the only XI (OG colorway) they don't have, and a whole lot of people wanting something just because other people want it and they think it's in demand.

JB knows all of this, and they know how to use it to their advantage. I said it before, and I'm saying it again: If those Gammas sell out and become popular (with high resale value), don't look for columbias in 2014 unless it's in a pack. This brand  has MASTERED the art of selling you same thing twice (thrice). So seeing that columbias didn't drop this year (as they should have), that should be a red alarm for things to come.

the OG Columbia's were such a clean colorway and are personally my favorite XI. I'm not sure what area you were in, but the Columbia XI did well in the OG and retro releases. Once Jordan wore them during that All Star game in 96 it was a wrap in my area. I had the Retro's and will def buy these(assuming they are done right) whenever JB decides to release them.

Im not a hypebeast at all but 11s are my fav shoes of all time. The first jays I remember seeing was the spacejams.
nerd.gif
 I used to own the cdp bred 11s but sold them & now the only 11s I have the recent 2012 breds still ds. I dont the new gamma 11s at all. I will def not be grabbing a pair of that ********.
mean.gif
   I hope everyday boycots with me so JB hears us out & gives us the columbias instead in 2014. 

My 2nd favorite 11 behind the blk/red. I bought the ogs back in the day and went a house party and partied all night. That day was so cold the the patent leather cracked all over

My 2nd favorite 11 behind the blk/red. I bought the ogs back in the day and went a house party and partied all night. That day was so cold the the patent leather cracked all over
that sucks, im still on the hunt for a good OG pair. i want a nice gun first so its on the backburner for now though, i had 2 pairs of these and sold both. i will cop if they release but they are so white i dont think i would wear them much.

I need the Columbia 11s THIS YEAR!!!  You can keep the Laney high 11s. They look fake anyway...

Hopefully these are an early 2014 release. I really don't want to wait until December to pick these up. I ALSO HOPE THEY GIVE US CAROLINA BLUE SOLES!!

The blue makes this shoe so beautiful. I dont understand how people would not buy this 11. What if we do some sort of petition or facebook fan page and we get at as many signatures as possible for nike/jordan to release these. There has to be a way we could influence them to release these. The only thing that would make me sad is if we dont get enough support from people for this shoe. Do people think the blue is too feminine? Why is there so much hate?

Never really like them and would not cop

But damn they need to bring them back. It's been a lonnnnnng time.

A lot of people are waiting for these. Easy sellout for JB, they should do it :smh:

i would triple up on these if JB ever does retro them. also these would look dope with the blue tinted icy sole that JB has been using.

Last edited:
The blue makes this shoe so beautiful. I dont understand how people would not buy this 11. What if we do some sort of petition or facebook fan page and we get at as many signatures as possible for nike/jordan to release these. There has to be a way we could influence them to release these. The only thing that would make me sad is if we dont get enough support from people for this shoe. Do people think the blue is too feminine? Why is there so much hate?
I think people hate because not enough people know about them. I personally love this shoe, and I think it's the best 11 by far

I think people hate because not enough people know about them. I personally love this shoe, and I think it's the best 11 by far
I see why people love them. But I don't really like them. They just get dirty too quick and don't hold up as well over time. I also just like black based shoes much more, and there is just too much white on them for me. I still hope JB releases them for everyone that really wants them though.

We got the black and red ones twice within 4 years....screw this ugly a.ss black gamma crap coming out. we need the Columbias out asap!! >:

Back
Top Bottom