THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If say whichever shoes win, are they going to be dropped on air max day? Seems like it would be a rush since voting wouldn't be finish till the 25th and announcement of winner is the 26 and AM day is also the 26.

No possible way...that means Nike would have to already have enough of all 100 pairs produced for a release.

Atmos elephant is number 1 right now
world premiere headline news
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Atoms or duck camos are my top 2

Moon landings are ugly, the war plane are poop.

Really sad I missed milans.

Would've been dope if Nike had just brought back a bunch a of these pairs on air max day as a surprise instead of this voting nonsense

I don't understand how the viotechs aren't miles ahead, I'm not massively into air max but the design and colourway of that shoe is absolutely unbelievable. I voted for that but I might vote for the elephants tomorrow so one of the more recent releases doesn't win

Legit classics are an option and cats are voting for moon shoes and cheesy military-themed duds that nobody really cared about when they initially released. Idiots. :lol: :smh:

We can finally get color ways and models never retroed, yet all I see is hypebeast trying to get a flip |I Legit disappointed on the options and results.

Ive just always wanted those atmos elephant prints but i cant pay that crazy resale price. I wouldnt even mind another version of it but i dont know what else they can really alter except i guess changing the toe box material like what they did with safaris.

How the hell are moon landings and warhawks in the top 3? I remember walking into my local store and seeing those ugly hawks just sit for months and months until they were on disco. As for the moon landings, I'll attribute that to kids and resellers. I'll be voting for elephants since they have a real chance but I'd love viotechs or animals

I'll keep my iD's and wear them with an extra pair of insoles. 
smokin.gif

Also, voting on Atmos Elephants because they're sick and have the most chance of winning.

Elephant for sure.I liked the Moonlanding in pictures but as soon as I had them in my hands I thought "wtf what kinda crap is that material on the shoe".

Atmos Elephants with a mesh toe box would be
smokin.gif
i didnt want to beat the dead horse ive been wailing on.  ^ this would be a game changer.  i would do anything minus harm to myself and others to get a pair.  well harm on others is still up in the air. ^

OG 180s are easily the best shoes in the list and they weren't even Maxes back then. But very very unlikely that those will be produced again with the OG size air bubble.

So I voted for the Forest Green leather 1s, very underrated cw and surprised to see them listed, but Nike would probably s***w those up as they do with the more recent leather 1s (made in China).

Also current top 10 is hilarious.
Warhawks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Moon Landings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
AM0s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Most Atmos collabs very very overrated too.

Last edited:
OG 180s are easily the best shoes in the list and they weren't even Maxes back then. But very very unlikely that those will be produced again with the OG size air bubble.

So I voted for the Forest Green leather 1s, very underrated cw and surprised to see them listed, but Nike would probably s***w those up as they do with the more recent leather 1s (made in China).

Also current top 10 is hilarious.
Warhawks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Moon Landings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
AM0s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Most Atmos collabs very very overrated too.
most so call new sneakerhead only start paying attention to air max series since air max day invented by nike on 2013 so that's the reason

Legit classics are an option and cats are voting for moon shoes and cheesy military-themed duds that nobody really cared about when they initially released. Idiots.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't know where people got their head at but seriously the air max 90 lunar and the air max 90 independence red shouldn't even be on the top 10.. 

imo they shouldnt be in the selection at all and the same counts for the all white 90s
mean.gif

thats because of the majority from the voters are hyperbeast kiddies with an average age of 16
laugh.gif

1 min were talking about safari next min were voting and the am1 thread blowing up quickly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

200w.gif
thats what i was getting at a few posts back.  like nike tryna play puppet master to stroke their egos.  "lets see what we can get these idiots to do.  safaris?  okay jump through hoops.  possible atmos elephant release?  okay set that hoop on fire."  

i still say og varsity blue should be up top.  this cannot be recreated via ID, nor in hue or material.  easily one of the dopest creations ever and such a classy look.  if moon landings or warhawks win, AM is going to start turning into SB with these over the top, hypebeast, flashy, clown car circus concepts.   

Back
Top Bottom