THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so this is the same color description as that "yeezy-ish" roshe are dudes going to bug out ?
yeezy AM1! nike is really trying to milk that colorway... 
sick.gif

Looks at pics of purple lights on the last page

*Checks stock, prepares to add them to the blues*
so this is the same color description as that "yeezy-ish" roshe are dudes going to bug out ?
yeezy AM1! nike is really trying to milk that colorway... 
sick.gif
FNL and Kicks Deals will have a field day hyping these.
mean.gif

On another note, looks like I'll have to take the risk that I did on the Huaraches and plan ahead.  As long as you're familiar with the sites across the pond, you shouldn't have trouble finding out where they're dropping.  Don't want to make this thread another lurker's paradise.

Thanks for the help. I'll probably just go up .5 since I have a wide foot. Haven't gotten a AM1 in forever but those Milans!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Remind me of the KidRobot AM1s or Wheat Highs. Paris and London packs are hitting nicely as well.

Thanks for the help. I'll probably just go up .5 since I have a wide foot. Haven't gotten a AM1 in forever but those Milans!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Remind me of the KidRobot AM1s or Wheat Highs. Paris and London packs are hitting nicely as well.
i go .5 up my foot is more on the wider side so you'll be fine. for air max 1 essentials i go tts 

Back
Top Bottom