THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wore my ID's today:

really feel your id's up there^^^

i was up watching caliroots and turn away for one second (literally) and poof, gone...

ever since i saw the pack a year ago or so, i immediately was blown away by these...

not falling into hype trap, honestly im kind of pissed cuz i didnt hear anybody talk about these till recently, but im not hating...

these are just mad buttery and a great color combo...

but i feel they have been bringing some great color ways and materials so far this year..

hopefully i can snag a pair in the states and hopefully there is a 13 somewhere out there...

really gettin fed up w/ nike either no making 13 in some kix or literally making like 2 pairs...

SNS shipping to us 224? They went all out on the price.  
mean.gif

Caliroots sold their stock early, damn shame. 

I went ahead and copped a 12 off sns. If i find thrm cheaper later i will sell the pair. :rolleyes

I bit the bullet and copped... Just in case

Amazing how the tassie devils are cheaper than these on SnS 
mean.gif

Yeah I did the same as would rather get a pair now at a few pounds more than be dealing with the midnight release on Friday night into Saturday as I always strike out on end, CT and Hanon and I really need some sleep. However you never are sure with SNS until you get the dispatch email as they warn on their purchase page that they sometimes oversell on popular releases as their servers can't handle it so we will wait and see if they actually come through. Even at SNS price it will still be cheaper than resellers (free shipping to UK).

China

go look and judge for yourself

the AM1s from china are not acceptable imo for a airmax head like me

i was planning to buy the hyper blue am1s but after i saw that it was chinese garbage i am not interested anymore
i havent seen any shaped that ugly,

maybe it has something to do with the baby size..

Retail in the UK is 115 pounds so SNS price isn't bad considering shipping.

I'm sure if they released in the US the price would be around the same $160-175.

Last edited:
Yeah I did the same as would rather get a pair now at a few pounds more than be dealing with the midnight release on Friday night into Saturday as I always strike out on end, CT and Hanon and I really need some sleep. However you never are sure with SNS until you get the dispatch email as they warn on their purchase page that they sometimes oversell on popular releases as their servers can't handle it so we will wait and see if they actually come through. Even at SNS price it will still be cheaper than resellers (free shipping to UK).
Sent you a PM.
Retail in the UK is 115 pounds so SNS price isn't bad considering shipping.

I'm sure if they released in the US the price would be around the same $160-175.
I didn't realize they were that expensive. Makes it a little better. $50 over retail instead of $75.

I ordered the size 11 from sns. Hopefully it goes through. I rarely buy shoes now, but I knew I had to have these.

Are these shoes not dropping in a US 11.5? Neither Caliroots nor SNS had any so I had to settle on the 12.

That's steap for the EM's! You can get them in the states for $120 or cheaper depending on coupons.

The Milan's don't release untill Saturday at most places so you're not too late.
I guess I'm not too phased. I've had a secret affinity for the Kaws release a few years back. The EM look on this CW reminds me of them. 

I'm also a sucker for releases with detailed insoles.... Like my own little secret when I wear them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom