THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How's the shape of the Essentials. I'm thinking about getting this pair:

Last pair of AM1s I had were these and the shape was absolutely horrible. Picture is very accurate. Mesh was stiff and wasn't soft at all. 

Is the shape I posted accurate in that picture. Also, I know this is a long shot, but how do the two pairs above compare for those who have both? Is the mesh that same roughness? Shape the same?

The premiums are shaped like the second pair, I had that colorway and returned it immediately. They were awful.

First pair, I've seen in person, not OG shape but tolerable.

u said that very well

i repped your comment

dont mess with the am1s from china, they are straight up garbage
mean.gif

only buy the 1s from vietnam or the good old thailand am1s from 2007 and earlier

when you purchase them instore check the sizetag from which country they come
I would buy them online from FNL. Where are the essentials from FNL made?

I have a $20 Winners circle and a coupon. They would come out to $45 shipped. Way too good of a deal to pass up for some AM1s. I just want to know if they are worth it, evena t that pric

i'm probably gonna get set on fire for this, BUT is the shape THAT big of a deal? i mean i rarely buy AM1s, so i'm relatively noobish, but is the shape being off really a deal breaker? just wondering...

i'm probably gonna get set on fire for this, BUT is the shape THAT big of a deal? i mean i rarely buy AM1s, so i'm relatively noobish, but is the shape being off really a deal breaker? just wondering...
Definitely. I marveled at the Team AM Fam thread at all the Air Max 1s. I was in love. Finally copped a pair from the outlets without much thought. Started wearing them and they just looked awful on feet. No matter how I laced them, what I wore them with, they could no be pulled off. 

I would buy them online from FNL. Where are the essentials from FNL made?

I have a $20 Winners circle and a coupon. They would come out to $45 shipped. Way too good of a deal to pass up for some AM1s. I just want to know if they are worth it, evena t that pric

You should definitely get them IMO. I'm still bummed that someone stole mine from the temple and FNL doesn't have a 7.5 anymore. Here's a pic to convince you...

You should definitely get them IMO. I'm still bummed that someone stole mine from the temple and FNL doesn't have a 7.5 anymore. Here's a pic to convince you...
Might have to pull the trigger. The problem with the China's is that the toe is so damn bulky. These look right. Slim and longer.

Let's get back on topic and stop talking about the milan's
These just came in

2009 Nike air max 1 premium "brasil lanceiro"
Couple of scuffs in the suede but those are easy to remove

I think that some of the newer AM 1's can be a little stiff but for me, they have soften up after a few wears.

Sorry to beat a dead horse but damn I need to get my hands on those Milans. How are peoples in here from the states copping these??

Ok now those hyper blues are effed lol, but between the Vietnam/china pic I couldn't find a HUGE difference that would keep me from buying. Just my opinion.

It's best to have seen/held the three different era of shoes in person.

Yes it is that big a difference, like night and day.

Last edited:
Guess caliroots did their release early wtf?   That kind of irritated me, and then after realizing they don't refund VAT, and their free shipping to the US requires a 300 euro order I cut my sz 12 loose.  came to 242 when its all said and done, which is still considerably less than what resell will be, but I'll try my luck somewhere else.  Never been a fan of dealing with caliroots anyway.  There was a sz 9 and sz 12 remaining as of a few minutes ago

hmmm... they're up, but are they live?  it just says "online later the same day"  and none of the sizes are selectable.

Back
Top Bottom