THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need these BHMs! I can't find them anywhere smdh...
Own these since initial release. The quality on them went a step above over normal releases at the time and they have held up really well even though I wear them a ton!   

oh.. there is a size 9 on ebay for $190 but I have seen these constantly sell in the sz 9-10.5 range for about $150.

Last edited:

Can anyone that owns a pair of NIKEIDs from 2006-2007 post or PM me a picture of the inner size tag. 

thanks in advanced.
374462.jpg

Picture I found online but the pairs i own look exactly the same as this tag. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
arrived in the mail today.  need a little work and cost me a penny for the condition theyre in, but for me it was worth it.  been searching for a while, and dont think i'll be able to find them any time soon.  had to jump on them.  my keyboard under the sneakers was by coincidental accident.  i'll snap more and better pics when i get them restored a bit.  

Last edited:
^always nice to get "that pair" in the mail after months, sometimes yrs of hunting. PL on runners is a no no for me but those look nice and it works w/the whole shoe

Condition looks decent in pics
yeah overall they are good. the toe box is a bit warped from creasing.  might stick some sneaker shields in them.  im happy i had a chance to copp.  i think the seller was dirty tho and pushing bids with another account.  i couldve had them for 40 bucks less.

theres no ironing out hella creased toe boxes right?

Last edited:
I woke up this morning to a crazy thought.

Has anyone ever put a roshe upper on an air max 1 sole? I've seen a few different sole swaps with 1's but never with a roshe upper.

Please don't kill me for asking.

Last edited:
Sooo, Nike ID is now available in Australia for all my down under folk, can't believe it I'm very excited to start churning out some pairs haha

Sooo, Nike ID is now available in Australia for all my down under folk, can't believe it I'm very excited to start churning out some pairs haha

THIS! So glad they brought NikeID to Aus, so
many pairs will be copped down the road haha

Plus the stock inventory online seems to match that of the Europe/American Nikestore which is a bonus

Same I want to grab a pair of am1 now but I can't change the Nike logo on the tounge from black and it just looks out of place on a shoe that has no black on it [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Same I want to grab a pair of am1 now but I can't change the Nike logo on the tounge from black and it just looks out of place on a shoe that has no black on it [emoji]128545[/emoji]
that and the lack of color split on the outsole is why i have not done a pair of obsidians on ID yet.  

today's wear:

that and the lack of color split on the outsole is why i have not done a pair of obsidians on ID yet.  

today's wear:

Love my picnics, had to do a reshape on the toe box though as they were awful, looks like you have done the same haha

Excuse my lack of knowledge but are these in fact an actual air max that released and was there a story behind them? Or are they a Chinese boot leg?

Back
Top Bottom