THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks, interesting shoe wasn't sure if it was some am1 off shoot but looks like it just borrowed the sole

Yeah, like some aspects of the shoe and am a sucker for quilted material, but the overall silhouette just doesn't work for me. Close, but not quite.

Last edited:
Just came in from barneys for $69 , underatted imo and great for summer

Not sure if it's cos of the quantity Nike produced for the AM1 Ultras but damn they sat for months, surprised the og colourways didn't sell out.
Thoughts fam?

Last edited:
Not sure if it's cos of the quantity Nike produced for the AM1 Ultras but damn they sat for months, surprised the og colourways didn't sell out.
Thoughts fam?

My thoughts are it is not underrated. Its rated where it is, sub par and an alternative to a classic silhouette. Sport reds are sitting at outlets at 70 bucks and ill wait til they hit 40, and maybe consider them. The way I see it, is why spend 40 on those when the 40 can go towards a pair I really want.

Last edited:
Are the ultra mesh? Getting impatient waiting for a proper og87 retro

why are wmns colorways getting all the love as of late?? The pair above and the premium leather nikelab joints leave a sz 13 like myself out in the cold smh

seriously....

i just cant wrap my head around why they only made those pinnacles and now on nikelab they have these AF1 upsteps only wmns sizing. WTF nike? can a dude get some love?

seriously....

i just cant wrap my head around why they only made those pinnacles and now on nikelab they have these AF1 upsteps only wmns sizing. WTF nike? can a dude get some love?
them womens drop is just aight.  and frank, who rock uppies anymore?  who are you dame dash? mike jonez? cameron? 
tongue.gif

I have the blue ultras and I love them, real comfy don't know why they sat but it seems most ultras either sit or Nike just makes a crap ton of them

Lol unseen unseen w/the uptown shade. I'm not a AF1 guy at all, just saying they caught my eye cause of the premium construction and then low and behold....another release solely for the ladies smh

@DonJuan and @AMD They were all below retail except for the Safaris and they were only 25 over. Some were significantly cheaper! Here is exactly what I paid. Left to right ... Safari- 175, Acg - 85 DS, Premium SP - 60 DS big steal, 2007 ID - 45 worn once biggest steal, 2006 ID - 90. Elephant ID - 90, Wmn Lunar - 45 DS, 3.26 - 140 worn once, Skyline essential - 37 favorite gr release. Pretty sure you guys would agree that most would be considered steals. More importantly they all have been worn at least once since they arrived. Absolutely my favorite sneakers!

fellow NTer graced me with his safari tag to compare a possible purchase im looking at. 

this is his legit pair

this is the pair im looking at

looks the same right?  legit?  thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom