THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

hope these go up on the website. i have some promo to use also.

Same. I'm hoping the red and blue do hit desktop.

More so the blue, but we will see.

I just know for certain that the atmos AM1 is no way going to hit desktop at all.

I'm even going to guess it'll be a snkrs draw.

Last edited:
unseen unseen
@max90
@SingledOut
@dblplay1212
@vig09
@AIRMAXDISCIPLES
modus47 modus47
donjuanm donjuanm

if I missed anyone else sorry but anyone posting AM get ups over this coming month should hit up the am fam thread in sneaker showcase section as well as the air max threads here. will post as often as I can through out the month. interested to see all the flavor of the members here. :smokin

I'm going to get involved with this one as much as I can. I have 39 pairs of AM1's but I have already shot 24 of them on foot. The other 15 are meh. Silly impulse buys. Ill be getting the blue, red and safaris though.

I've been waiting for the OG Reds to return for years. I'm a big into 80s/90s vintage/throwback nostalgic stuff and to me these are an icon from that era.

My Co-worker has a part time at footlocker and he said he hadn't heard anything about them being released there. That was as of last night

Don't mean to interrupt the stream of convos here on the AM1's dropping this month, but I have a pair of AM1 ID's with chipped midsole paint and wanted to know what would be the best paint I could use to restore it? 

Will be trying to get a pair of the white/reds on Saturday via SNKRS/NDC.

Hopefully can land a pair. Have wanted one for a while since getting the AM95 Neon OGs.

I want the blues but I hated the was obsidians looked on my feet. Hard to explain but the shape on my pair was terrible.

Don't mean to interrupt the stream of convos here on the AM1's dropping this month, but I have a pair of AM1 ID's with chipped midsole paint and wanted to know what would be the best paint I could use to restore it? 

These interruptions are welcomed among the repeated hypebeast/reseller/jbrand boost poser nonsense questions we've seen the last 8 pages. I typically use angelus matching color, or a mix to match. 2 coats and then 1 coat of matte finisher. Or if you're just spot treating, clean beyond the area and feather the paint outward. Hope this helps.

There's lightly worn OGs for $500.

That's a hook an idiot price.

Both prices are for idiots.

How long exactly?

Bruh, I been a fan of the all air maxes since 1964. Come at me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom