THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam, the beasts and resellers are straight salivating over these joints.  I'm gonna say most who want them will not get them for retail.  
SMH, True! I can just hope I get one for a reasonable price if I can't get for retail. After selling my pair a while back, I still regret it to this day. 

Anyways, I will be passing on the reds and getting the royal blue on the 11th!
I feel you man.  Sold my Atmos, Hold Tights and OG Safari joints throughout the years and I still question myself about doing so.  And every one I got at retail with ease.  The craziest **** is that I beat them all down and still ended up making a profit when I sold them. 
laugh.gif

I'm willing to pay resell prices for the Atmos, depending on how high they go.  

Will any of these, especially the atomos be on swoosh? Have a homie who works out in Oregon...

Absolutely not. For something to hit swoosh it has to be on the desktop Nike site. For something to hit the desktop Nike site from SNKRS it has to sit for a couple hours. That is most definitely not happening with these.

hEy FAM wHaDdAp

I'm a huge AM OG guy so I have few questions

[COLOR=#red]--~~WhEn WiLl ThEy ReLeAsE?¿~~--[/COLOR]
~~--wHaT iS tHe PrIcE?¿~~--
~~--hOw Do Am1s FiT cOmPaReD tO mY 27 pAiRs Of UBs?¿~~--
~~--hOw LiMiTeD aRe ThEy?¿~~--
[COLOR=#red]~~--wHeRe wIlL tHeY rElEaSe?¿~~--[/COLOR]
~~--bEsIdE tHe BlUeS wIlL ThE [COLOR=#red]rEdS aLsO rElEaSe?¿~~--[/COLOR]​

hEy FAM wHaDdAp

--~~WhEn WiLl ThEy ReLeAsE?¿~~--
~~--wHeRe wIlL tHeY rElEaSe?¿~~--
~~--bEsIdE tHe BlUeS wIlL ThE rEdS aLsO rElEaSe?¿~~--​
roll.gif

^^ he ^^ answered for yall that missed it.  the first wave on the bay will be 500-800.  it'll depreciate steadily but you can still find safaris still floating around for 200ish (2 years after).  so expect a slow decrease elephants too. 
I thought he meant og's.

I think everyone is worrying way too much about being able to buy the OG's. I think there will be a ton made for AMD. The Atmos pair will of course be harder to buy but look at how many pairs of the Safaris were made and resell on them is only $40 to $50 over retail if that! 

I think everyone is worrying way too much about being able to buy the OG's. I think there will be a ton made for AMD. The Atmos pair will of course be harder to buy but look at how many pairs of the Safaris were made and resell on them is only $40 to $50 over retail if that! 
I think resell of the safaris was affected by the toe box material.

isn't there also another pair of white/red releasing with the 3.26 on the tongue?

I remember everyone thinking they could cop the anniversary infrared am90s but they were hard to get. I don't think it's gonna be that easy to get these AM1's

Seems like theyre putting a pretty sizable investment into this whole thing for them to not pump them out like hotcakes. The colors might be on a somewhat limited status, but I could see em approaching the numbers of the flyknits. They had hella those cx for a while, too, and that material was probably harder to produce.

hEy FAM wHaDdAp

--~~WhEn WiLl ThEy ReLeAsE?¿~~--
~~--wHeRe wIlL tHeY rElEaSe?¿~~--
~~--bEsIdE tHe BlUeS wIlL ThE rEdS aLsO rElEaSe?¿~~--​
LMAO

I had the sudden urge to hop on AOL chatroom 

What would a ballpark number be on a dead stock pair of 2013 obsidian. Has some yellowing on the midsole on one of the shoes

Back
Top Bottom