THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This AM1 OG release is like Nike's answer to NB 1300JP. Retro box and bag just missing Made in Korea.

Last edited:
UK price announced

donjuanm donjuanm jades looks cool with the jade midsole but the best flip on em is w/the gum outsole a few pages back.

I wore mine around town this wknd and after a quick wipe the outsoles looked as good as ds.

only downside of the pinnacles is the sail outsole loves dirt.

UK price announced

I'm taking the same stance I did with the silver bullets. If I cop I cop in store, if I don't I'll buy something else, bargains all over the place right now. What I won't do it pay more than £100 for them!

Anyone have any on-hand experience with the AM1 Premium iD leather quality?

Noticed that they have a vachetta tan option but wondering if its the legit veg tan leather that will age or if its coloured leather that won't really darken with wear.

http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/prod...id/?piid=43627&pbid=596442387#?pbid=596442387

Shape aside, this would be a def cop for me if its real veg tan....
Wow, those are actually very nice. My guess is that it's just vachetta colored, because any time nike has done veg tan leather (pinnacle jordan 1s, the vac-tech AM1s) they advertise it pretty hard. Nikelab releases like the dunks, air force 1s, etc. they have vachetta colored leather but it's not veg tan that won't darken. I personally have the vachetta air force 1s and the tan pinnacle veg tan jordan 1s.

yeah I've been on the fence with ordering a pair of those premium leather ID's in all vachetta but haven't cause the shape is most likely still bunz.

if they were the same shape as the pinnacles I would've had a pair enroute already.

Last edited:
I dont think we have to worry about OG selling out, people are into boost and yeezy right now...

the jades are so dope! and they are sitting everywhere, a few years ago and i think jades would be sold out everywhere.

But atmos tho... i think those are gonna be a bit harder....

Last edited:
@Purple Sneaks  @Mrphist  @Salacious Crumb  and any other 9.5ers out there:  if i dont get my pairs, im blaming you guys and we are no longer friends. 

@FrankWh1te  so are we just posting in AMfam? or here as well?  youve confused me. 

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  heres a chance to get AMfam live again. 

@Modus47  forever repped.  
I dont think we have to worry about OG selling out, people are into boost and yeezy right now...
this means nothing.  the population in this thread has tripled since february.  why is that?  oh, prob heads from boost and yeezy threads asking redundant questions.

@krayzienike  your location shows, "the 6."  as in toronto?  if so, did you get a chance to copp the 6s?  im kind of kicking myself for not getting them when i had a hook up in CA.  

Last edited:

the jades are so dope! and they are sitting everywhere, a few years ago and i think jades would be sold out everywhere.

But atmos tho... i think those are gonna be a bit harder....
OGs will be an instant sell out....

While Jades are definitely dope AF...but, Nike did not hype the sh*t out of them, create a video for them, and have them surround AMD

Hype = sh*tty outcome for majority of us in here as it results to us TRUE air max 1 enthusiasts  catching the L train....sh*t is not right, but that's the cold hard truth

These interruptions are welcomed among the repeated hypebeast/reseller/jbrand boost poser nonsense questions we've seen the last 8 pages. I typically use angelus matching color, or a mix to match. 2 coats and then 1 coat of matte finisher. Or if you're just spot treating, clean beyond the area and feather the paint outward. Hope this helps.
Understandable! Resellers always manage to pop in when the more limited releases are announced/close to launch. 

Thank you kindly! I'll have to do some more research since Angelus has a "White" paint and a "Flat White" on the website. Sounds like a weekend project ahead of me. 

Also, repped. 

Hype or no hype, I'd probably still pay a bit over retail for the Atmos AM1s. I can finally cross off a grail on my list this month (hopefully).

If only they'd do a re-do on the Safaris .... what a big damn waste

Back
Top Bottom