THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

got charge on my card, #loanszn
 [h2]Payment successful[/h2]
We are creating your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 3 hours, please contact our customer service for more information.
shows up when i went back to the page

Last edited:
haven't copped a swoosh product in at least 4 years.... 

was willing to sell my soul and make an attempt at the Masters...

Chase cock blocked and flagged the charge for fraud ... kept trying after I confirmed it wasn't fraud.... thought I checked out, but reading these posts looks like SNS played me 

I don't get the hype surrounding the Masters. They looks like they've been designed by a 5 year old kid. I hope the Jewels don't get hype like this, I'm all in for them.
Word man. I do like the masters, but I agree, cannot wait for Jewels. 

Hopefully everyone that truly wanted one got em. I'm not ready for tomorrow morning on SNKRS. Good luck to us all.

mean.gif

I hate seeing this happen to my favourite shoe. People who actually want to wear them should get them.

Last edited:

15 straight minutes of this ****. Then they decide to sell out but the item still reserved [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Carted on size, had 13 mins and couldnt get it done.

I have the feeling the majority of people are not gonna cop a single thing from these amd releases. Does nike really think we're all gonna run out and cop ultras and pinnacles because of this? This month really has me soured on nike, i seriously might be done with them. As hyped and limited as some Adidas are, at least ur able to cop things now and then. This is pretty ridiculous.

didn't get the F-YOU email from END yet.... 

we should be ashamed of ourselves for going through this repeatedly... 

Carted on size, had 13 mins and couldnt get it done.

I have the feeling the majority of people are not gonna cop a single thing from these amd releases. Does nike really think we're all gonna run out and cop ultras and pinnacles because of this? This month really has me soured on nike, i seriously might be done with them. As hyped and limited as some Adidas are, at least ur able to cop things now and then. This is pretty ridiculous.
I stopped ******* with swoosh a looooong time ago.... 

went all in on Adidas......then........ Kanye happened.... straight kicked me in the nuts 

Adidas does seem to flood the market a little more but it's starting to become the same struggle that brought me to them in the first place 

Back
Top Bottom