THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Carted on size, had 13 mins and couldnt get it done.

I have the feeling the majority of people are not gonna cop a single thing from these amd releases. Does nike really think we're all gonna run out and cop ultras and pinnacles because of this? This month really has me soured on nike, i seriously might be done with them. As hyped and limited as some Adidas are, at least ur able to cop things now and then. This is pretty ridiculous.

I stopped ******* with swoosh a looooong time ago.... 

went all in on Adidas......then........ Kanye happened.... straight kicked me in the nuts 

Adidas does seem to flood the market a little more but it's starting to become the same struggle that brought me to them in the first place 

I strayed awhile ago as well. Been wanting some red and blue shoes lately and amd comes and i see both models dropping. I had been looking at SEs and flyknits. Figuered this would be a chance to get the ogs in the colors i wanted, guess i was wrong. Definitely dont plan on buying anything from them at this point. Very bad taste in my mounth now, just as i was coming back around to the brand. I guess they aiming for the younger, hypebeast crowd now.

Yall do know these are releasing in another 2 weeks right. Lol there are still more opportunities
laugh.gif

i have a feeling not much people are camping out tonight in NYC cuz it only 19 degrees with heavy wind.. 

On SNKRS when you're on the shoe page waiting for them to drop so you have to manually refresh at 10am or does the buy option automatically pop up?

The line here at St Alfred is stupid long.

I've been in line for all types of ish and have never seen it this long this early.

Hype is forever funny.

Hype???..... you mean resell smh

By whatever name, it's dumb as all get out.

Camping overnight to make, what, $150?

Whipping out the old NT calculator tells me that ish makes no sense.

But let me chill on the pocket watching.

A couple chances later this morning and I'll call it a wrap and move on per usual.

yeah dudes outside all night to make 150$ I don't get at all.

if you're after your size to have them than salute for putting in the hrs to secure your pair.

if I had a spot close I would've done it but I live in the freaking ocean.

online or bust and it's a forgone conclusion at this point.

Back
Top Bottom