THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

carted on SNS... couldnt check out.... managed to get payment done without the reserved cart.... managed to make payment twice.... 2nd order got canceled first didnt yet... my hopes are not high though..... Nike L.... End no mail yet .... Size was at paypal... then OOS... fml

I don't get the hype surrounding the Masters. They looks like they've been designed by a 5 year old kid. I hope the Jewels don't get hype like this, I'm all in for them.

I just wanted them to trade my boy for his Urawas. On another note, I seriously do hope the jewels won't be hyped like this. Smh

i got this from SNS. Don't know if it went thru or going to get cancelled. I feel the same with a lot of you guys that wanted the pair for them and not resell. I've been talking to myself saying (why can't these PUNKS stay at the adidas and stay away from Nike) I'm fumed since the first reslese.

i got this from SNS. Don't know if it went thru or going to get cancelled. I feel the same with a lot of you guys that wanted the pair for them and not resell. I've been talking to myself saying (why can't these PUNKS stay at the adidas and stay away from Nike) I'm fumed since the first reslese.
got same twice canceled :/

Salty! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel completely ****** over by nike! The three pairs I wanted and failed on them all, **** you nike

Dude has two pairs. He owes me big time for helping him get the Hufquakes years ago. Lol

If I was you I'd just pay resell at around 300 on the masters and trade for the Urawas because the Urawas go for way over 300 these days. And that's a good deal IMO.

I'm convinced this is a plot. Nike hypes all these releases for air max month, keep production numbers low to build frustration in the hopes everyone flocks to buy ultra 2.0s. Gotta get some sleep to take another L in T minus 6 hrs or so.

edit- add me to sns cancel list

Last edited:
I'm convinced this is a plot. Nike hypes all these releases for air max month, keep production numbers low to build frustration in the hopes everyone flocks to buy ultra 2.0s. Gotta get some sleep to take another L in T minus 6 hrs or so.

That's pretty much the plot of all hyped sneakers.

If I was you I'd just pay resell at around 300 on the masters and trade for the Urawas because the Urawas go for way over 300 these days. And that's a good deal IMO.

No kidding, bro. Last time I've seen a DS pair on eBay they were asking $700. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to pay resell though. Hell, I'll come out winning because the air bubble is still clear.

No kidding, bro. Last time I've seen a DS pair on eBay they were asking $700. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to pay resell though. Hell, I'll come out winning because the air bubble is still clear.

Good luck finding these for $300

Back
Top Bottom