THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lmao, seems like your homie is the reseller
Nah just getting rid of his collection since he's going back to school. Makes the hit feel a bit better haha

I'm sure he'll let it go for 400 or so to me. That was the price he set for a FB group.

Last edited:

Nah just getting rid of his collection since he's going back to school. Makes the hit feel a bit better haha

I'm sure he'll let it go for 400 or so to me. That was the price he set for a FB group.
400 i am willing to cough up for '17s but not OGs. But i have a bad feeling these wont dip that low. 

mean.gif

400 i am willing to cough up for '17s but not OGs. But i have a bad feeling these wont dip that low. 
I really hope not. The Anniversary OGs have been dropping everyday so i'm hoping that the reason why they were so hard to get is because Nike hyping the **** out of Air Max Day and random people are trying to make a quick buck.

I really hope not. The Anniversary OGs have been dropping everyday so i'm hoping that the reason why they were so hard to get is because Nike hyping the **** out of Air Max Day and random people are trying to make a quick buck.
OG air max 1s are releasing in summer 100% as a quickstrike release..both colorways. do not spend a dime over retail for them.

Seems like more of an acquaintance if hes charging you the same price as a open shoe group

Back
Top Bottom