THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

End most likely had so many entries that's why you still haven't gotten the inevitable email.

winners have so take that for what it's worth.

backdoor or store owners..classic
Yeah that's how it is here in Las Vegas too. Stores that sell sneakers retail as well as consignment sell to a few people on the retail side, but keep a lot more for the consignment part of their business. After all why sell at retail prices when you can sell them for inflated market rates a few days later on the consignment side of the biz.

My friend's wife is BFF with the wife of the owner of one of these stores and my friend and his wife get hooked up regularly. Too bad I'm not friends with the owner or his wife or I'd get hooked up too. Sometimes if my friend doesn't want one of the hyped releases, he'll sell me his pair (we're both the same size) if I am interested in it which is cool.

It pains me to see all the "got em'" listings on eBay. If I'd won, I'd rock em not filp em'. It's like Nike have just handed £200 to some f**kstick who doesn't give 2 s**ts about kicks.. So backwards 
mean.gif

Lines kinda deep lol, damn I need a raffle to tell me everything will be alright lol

It's like profiting of some one else's interest... What if we went and bought all their model trains or whatever and then tried to sell em' back to them for ten times as much

It pains me to see all the "got em'" listings on eBay. If I'd won, I'd rock em not filp em'. It's like Nike have just handed £200 to some f**kstick who doesn't give 2 s**ts about kicks.. So backwards :smh:

It's like profiting of some one else's interest... What if we went and bought all their model trains or whatever and then tried to sell em' back to them for ten times as much

:rofl: :rofl:

Who was the guy who ordered 7 pair of the Will LTRs and returned directly 5/6 pair? Hippohead?!? First I thought it's a no-go, but after this ****** AMDays I'm planning to order ~ 8 pairs of IDs and send em all back!!!
Nike deserves it!!! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Who was the guy who ordered 7 pair of the Will LTRs and returned directly 5/6 pair? Hippohead?!? First I thought it's a no-go, but after this ****** AMDays I'm planning to order ~ 8 pairs of IDs and send em all back!!!
Nike deserves it!!! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

#opperationreturniDs

Lets getting circulating. Dont forget to personalize the heel with "f*** nike"

Back
Top Bottom