THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^ I paid $124 shipped from urban industries.

Ordered on Friday was at my door Monday, funny how shipping across the ocean can be faster than all the big companies shipping just a few states away. :\

^^ I paid $124 shipped from urban industries.

Ordered on Friday was at my door Monday, funny how shipping across the ocean can be faster than all the big companies shipping just a few states away. :\

Exactly. I knew the price was much cheaper on other sites.

Agreed about shipping too

^those are last yrs banana shaped joints w/clear outsole....

can be found in us outlets now for around the same price

Last edited:
If you're talking about 43einhalb thats priced in euros not gbp. If you add to cart and select delivery to usa it reduces to 117 euro after they remove the VAT charges. But yeah, sites that price in gbp are always gonna be cheaper than sites in euros. At least with the currency xchg rates the way they are now

I may have the currency wrong. My bad. But in the same currency, the price was 109 if I'm not mistaken.

Even though price is reduced to 117, out still adds a significant amount for shipping to the U.S. And it ends up being 188 USD. So for people that copped, did you pay less than 190usd?

I guess that's my real question.

Not sure where ur getting 190 from, its 168 shipped to the usa.

But i highly doubt it was for sale anywhere for 109 euro. With similar shipping costs thats still 148 shipped tho.

It was on sale for 109 gbp on hannon, which was before the VAT removal. It came out to be $126 shipped after VAT removal.

They have definitely been cheaper than 43einhalb on other sites (uk sites) but who knows if/when they will be at that price again. Or you could always just wait til they come to the US, but again im not sure what the retail price here will be plus ur gonna be paying shipping and/or sales tax. Just thought I'd post the link for rhise looking to pay a little extra to secure a pair early. Personally, I'd try to hold off for somerhing cheaper than 168.

Not sure where ur getting 190 from, its 168 shipped to the usa.

But i highly doubt it was for sale anywhere for 109 euro. With similar shipping costs thats still 148 shipped tho.

It was on sale for 109 gbp on hannon, which was before the VAT removal. It came out to be $126 shipped after VAT removal.

They have definitely been cheaper than 43einhalb on other sites (uk sites) but who knows if/when they will be at that price again. Or you could always just wait til they come to the US, but again im not sure what the retail price here will be plus ur gonna be paying shipping and/or sales tax. Just thought I'd post the link for rhise looking to pay a little extra to secure a pair early. Personally, I'd try to hold off for somerhing cheaper than 168.

i had the wrong currency. i was doing it by gbp

but either way, the point was it was selling for much cheaper than it is on the site posted above...by at least almost 40 bucks shipped

that is the info i was looking for.

Last edited:
Keyword: "was" lol

But yeah, if i come across that price again I'll be sure to post it in here. Most likely they will sell quickly if another uk site puts em up.

you seem to take it a bit personal a bit as if you think i am being critical of you or your link?

i wasnt.

i was just trying to find out if it was selling cheaper or not.

that is all

a simple yeah it was selling for about 130 as opposed to 160 would have been cool

Last edited:
Anyone got their free t-shirt from nike yet from that post a few weks back?
Mine came in today. Kinda upset I got the black T and not the white one with silver trim

Keyword: "was" lol

But yeah, if i come across that price again I'll be sure to post it in here. Most likely they will sell quickly if another uk site puts em up.

you seem to take it a bit personal a bit as if you think i am being critical of you or your link?

i wasnt.

i was just trying to find out if it was selling cheaper or not.

that is all

a simple yeah it was selling for about 130 as opposed to 160 would have been cool

Nah not at all. Was just trying to clarify what was going as u seemed to be confused with all the different currencies. That 109gbp was a pretty good deal and sold out pretty quickly. Not sure if that'll come around again so holding out for that price may have some people missing out, but like i said, im not sure how available or at what price these will sell at outside of europe. But yeah, 168 is too high for me but some people might be willing to pay it to secure a pair right now. What it "was" selling might not really be relevant at this point, guess we'll see, was only trying to help out.

Were the OGs marked as Premium? Plus red/red makes me think tonal although it should have grey and white listed like the Royal.

Were the OGs marked as Premium? Plus red/red makes me think tonal although it should have grey and white listed like the Royal.
No they weren't marked as premium.

Just Air Max 1 Anniversary

That's true but official cw for reds is University Red/Neutral Grey/White/University Red

Might just be human error for the inconsistency? 

Man, I hope it's OGs and not tonals. Sorry for the false alarm if its the latter!

I believe those are the tonal colorways. "Royal/Grey/White" is the tonal one compared to the Anniversary one listed as "White/Game Royal/Neutral Grey." Sorry to clarify that =\

In other news, I got my Sail Pinnacles in! Not the best picture with the best lighting, so apologies for that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom