THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ugh so tempted

illistic illistic I'm pretty happy w/how mine turned out.

I say go for it if you're the fence....

no telling what colors we'll get once they take this set down.

illistic illistic
eBay seller "hundredz" has them...

his listing is for the purple pigeon patch but he'll send the orange NYC version if you specify that those are the ones you want when you order.

Last edited:
Someone on twitter as posting links and checkout bs.  I need to start blocking twitter people.  Super lame.  Try to avoid tools like this all my life then follow them for sneaker info.  Not cool.
They did in store only at all of the SS and Apb locations. Highly doubt they would have dropped online out of nowhere today. So yea Twitter attention ****** are the worst.

Weren't those game royals cheaper than 139 gbp?

I could've sworn they were 109 gbp

If you're talking about 43einhalb thats priced in euros not gbp. If you add to cart and select delivery to usa it reduces to 117 euro after they remove the VAT charges. But yeah, sites that price in gbp are always gonna be cheaper than sites in euros. At least with the currency xchg rates the way they are now

If you're talking about 43einhalb thats priced in euros not gbp. If you add to cart and select delivery to usa it reduces to 117 euro after they remove the VAT charges. But yeah, sites that price in gbp are always gonna be cheaper than sites in euros. At least with the currency xchg rates the way they are now

I may have the currency wrong. My bad. But in the same currency, the price was 109 if I'm not mistaken.

Even though price is reduced to 117, out still adds a significant amount for shipping to the U.S. And it ends up being 188 USD. So for people that copped, did you pay less than 190usd?

I guess that's my real question.

Back
Top Bottom