THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They are sleeping with the ID grr
I lost my patience with the ID options. I fiddled around with the New Balance 998 ID and was sold on that (plethora of upper options, poor sole options), plus NB has a couple of coupon codes right now so I got the custom 998s and a few pairs of socks for $185 (including tax, free shipping). I still have a 15% off for nike so maybe if I'm blown away by whatever they bring, I can buy without too much dissonance.

inb4 the inevitable "growing on me" posts, I like these. If this is anywhere close to the finished product I'd p/u for retail.

for those who have/had them, how do your toronto's fit?

there's pairs alot cheaper for a half size up from my tts

wondering if it's worth the half size jump or not

I find ALL AM1 fit the same. I would assume the same for Toronto. If you go up .5 size, I bet it'll be too long. 

I find ALL AM1 fit the same. I would assume the same for Toronto. If you go up .5 size, I bet it'll be too long. 
They fit the same as any other AM1 IMHO

Slightly stiff out of the box. I wouldn't go half up from your usual size unless you're okay to try to make it work (thick socks, etc)

inb4 the inevitable "growing on me" posts, I like these. If this is anywhere close to the finished product I'd p/u for retail.
Lol, posted these yesterday and received many "not gonna grow on me" replies.

I've seen it happen enough to say that I reckon many words will be eaten next March

I don't understand why people care at all about the "grow on me" posts. Everybody has done it before why have interest in what people may like or not. I see this in a lot of threads and just find it mad weird

Back
Top Bottom