THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dope or nope?

Finally got around to ordering myself a pair of pinnacle's. Cant say this enough but quality is A1 as everyone says. I also have the mud guard problem where one is raised up higher than the other. overall I'm pretty satisfied!

nike outlet in Orlando had them for 79.99 both black and white pair. AND… they had the last size 10 of last year AM1 pinnacle for $40. Insta COP for me

Does they AM1 SC Jewel university blue have the old banana toe box? From the pics it sort of does.
It looks like the new shape in those pics. Mudguard looks higher and the shoe has that 'kermit' shape midsole featured on new shape models. I can't tell what the leather quality is like, but the shape looks similar to the recent pinnacles.

Big sale on NIKEID.... hope that mean something!
So pissed...

Originally the rumor was new shape to iD before bespoke and bespoke would get shape in summer

Now its been verified that if you go in now to 1948 or Mercer your pair WILL have the new shape for a bespoke, but you have to wait a little longer than normal

So we can expect to see the first bespokes with the new shape come end of summer August - September

I just want new shape to hit iD already with mesh and some decent colors

Big sale on NIKEID.... hope that mean something!
So pissed...

Originally the rumor was new shape to iD before bespoke and bespoke would get shape in summer

Now its been verified that if you go in now to 1948 or Mercer your pair WILL have the new shape for a bespoke, but you have to wait a little longer than normal

So we can expect to see the first bespokes with the new shape come end of summer August - September

I just want new shape to hit iD already with mesh and some decent colors
It's just occurred to me that it's likely the sale is so they can clear out the old materials for the new shape!

We're seeing progress ....

Yes the wait is ****** but I can already feel it coming

Paris shape is junk. Anyone who buys is a hypbeast fool.

I agree shape is junk and if they were GR they would hit outlets, but I kinda like them. Not gonna attempt to buy and Nike is trying to create hype by making them limited. I dislike the midsole and gum combination. Something about it seems forced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom