THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Paris shape is junk. Anyone who buys is a hypbeast fool.
My wife really likes the design.
They're only on SNKRS for Paris, not the whole world...

Only 50 pairs for SNKRS app for people located in paris

So you'll need a Paris plug to try for ya
Where does it say you have to be in Paris to get them? Moreover, as we learned from the Jordan 12 PSNY drop this week, it's easy enough to spoof one's location on iOS for the SNKRS app.

Does anyone know what's this Discount on NikeID? I'm looking and everything seems at retail. Is there a code going around?

All sizes on Goat for 112. These and the pink ones.

So pissed...

Originally the rumor was new shape to iD before bespoke and bespoke would get shape in summer

Now its been verified that if you go in now to 1948 or Mercer your pair WILL have the new shape for a bespoke, but you have to wait a little longer than normal

So we can expect to see the first bespokes with the new shape come end of summer August - September

I just want new shape to hit iD already with mesh and some decent colors

good news. once i see pairs and its official, i am gonna head up to NYC to make 2 pairs

In a fb group a guy bought one and was disapointed by the color... not "vibrant" as the official pic (the suede is ashy)

Anyone spot better than $290 shipped for a size 10 AM1 The 6? Bout to pull the trigger, but not part of every single US group to track down a pair...

Back
Top Bottom