THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's been a while, but I think they scan for the lowest price the pair sold for nationwide at nike stores and give you that. They might have changed the policy, which I'm sure would be online somewhere. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.
yeah I figured that would be the case. I appreciate the reply

There was a random ig post a month ago from an account nobody had heard of that had a sign with Atmos on it or something like that. People went nuts thinking it meant restock but there's been nothing about it since then.

Found it:

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/news/nike-air-max-1-atmos-elephant-re-releasing/

oh I didn't know about that and wasn't posting based on that. I just saw on Social Status' instagram and it had the Atmos AM1 and the words "Coming Soon" on it

ABEB6556-135F-4BD5-8A0F-1E7A93EF0EFE.png

They may have held a few pairs from last year potentially? They’ve done that before..

Is there anything beyond the AM1 silhouettes that you're looking to pick up for/around AMD? I was excited for this month, and then I started thinking about last year...think 2017 was just better. Maybe there will be some surprises.

2017 AMD pickups
Air max 1 Red Anniversary
Air max 1 Atmos Elephant
Air max 1 Master
Air Jordan 3 Atmos Safari
Nike Lab Vapormax Triple Black
Vapormax Pure Platinum
Vapormax OG
Vapormax MC ID
Vapormax Red/White/Volt ID (won)

2018 AMD wants
Atmos Animal AM1*
Atmos Animal 95
SW AM 97/1*
Japan 97 Vapormax*
OW Vapormax Black
OW Vapormax White

While 2017 had better releases all the AM month drops were a pain in the *** to get for a majority of people. Hopefully this year it will be easier to buy the stuff you guys want

I checked with a buddy at SS. Spend $200 in store or online and you're entered to win those pairs.

good to know I guess. Was just posting it based on the subtle hint from them. I wouldn't be aiming for another pair anyways. I loved how my original atmos AM1's looked when all beat, plan to do the same with the 2017 pair.

yeah 17’ amd anniversary pairs were initially very limited and left a ton of us w/the salt but we know how that eventually turned out w/the numerous restocks (like I said was going to happen) but I highly doubt we see restocks of animals or neckbeards after they release in the coming wks

yeah 17’ amd anniversary pairs were initially very limited and left a ton of us w/the salt but we know how that eventually turned out w/the numerous restocks (like I said was going to happen) but I highly doubt we see restocks of animals or neckbeards after they release in the coming wks
Salt was at an all time high in this thread from AM month till OG restocks started releasing

this x1000!

I worked at a retail level that a lot of corporate Nike’s folks come by. While a ton of my coworkers were asking for the hot shoe of the min, I was there having conversations, discussing culture, and asking about the work they do. Let’s just say after I graduated, a lot of the same people were open to helping me get my foot in the door in begining my career in addition to getting a couple pairs

Long story short: you can ask for a pair of shoes, then ask for the next release, then the next, and so on. Eventually, people will see you as the cat that just asks for the plug. Create meaningful reciprocal relationships with people and they’ll look out for you
This is spot on!

If there is a restock on the elephants, I'm gonna be ecstatic. I keep coming so close to pulling the trigger on a pair at resale.

Back
Top Bottom