THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man if I can get the f&f masters then I’m good but I know it’s not gonna happen. I’ll def take black masters over wotherspon though imo. The 97/1 look good in pics but I gotta see in hand. Not a fan of corduroy
I know of one pair that was for sale for $10k. :lol:

I haven't seen a pair in my size though. I'd pay a large chunk for them, but not $10k.

What they need to do is RESTOCK the ATMOS :smh::smh::smh::smh:
Still don't understand why they made the shoes so got damn limited smh!!! :angry:

There was a random ig post a month ago from an account nobody had heard of that had a sign with Atmos on it or something like that. People went nuts thinking it meant restock but there's been nothing about it since then.

Found it:

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/news/nike-air-max-1-atmos-elephant-re-releasing/
Holy Schmidt must have Elephant Print AM1

Elephant Print is the best pattern ever from Nike
I was in Pattaya TH looking at Elephant Leather wallets, wish that happened on my AM95

Ep goes with any Nike Shoe
Last time I slept because I was rigorously hunting Jordans in Nike outlet

This time must get
At least take L on Atmos AM1

Phylon, Polyurethane come at me
Retail or bust, I don’t feed resellers

ABEB6556-135F-4BD5-8A0F-1E7A93EF0EFE.png
Oh Lord and the Swoosh is green!

i could understand if resale wasn't so high if you said that but nah b
Resale is high and in turn, I'm willing to bet that may be the reason some people want it period. If you want something bad enough, you're going to cop and make it happen. If not, move on to the next drops. You can even skip a release or two and have money to purchase the sneaker you want. Quality > quantity anyway.

Resale is high and in turn, I'm willing to bet that may be the reason some people want it period. If you want something bad enough, you're going to cop and make it happen. If not, move on to the next drops. You can even skip a release or two and have money to purchase the sneaker you want. Quality > quantity anyway.
I disagree. Paying resale is never worth it

Actually I wish Atmos Elephants was GR.
Let’s remove the name Atmos, Atmos = limited

Let’s call it Elephant Over Fresh Water AM1

That would been great!
But your right Atmos Elephant AM1 doesn’t worth my $450

Move on to next release

nope. not happening.
People have been getting their hopes up about this atleast once a month since the initial drop.
ZERO indication that this restock is happening. The Vote Back did what was intended, which is to play off the nostalgia of Air Max History and drive interest/hype. Not sell a million units of a specific model/colourway.

A limited hyped release is exactly how you get people interested in a "revival" of a model.

I disagree. But only time will tell.

Sure, they used the shoe to help generate hype for the revitalised AM1 and have let it play for a year. Now its time to give the masses who voted for it their fair and realistic chance to cop.

I disagree. Paying resale is never worth it
I respect that you feel that way as it's a belief that you have and the reason is one you don't owe an explanation for. On the flip side, I'm a believer that if you want something, sometimes you gotta pay up for it, even if I don't, someone else will. If we're being honest, these sneakers technically aren't even worth their retail value. The value these sneakers go for is what we're willing to pay, and there will always be someone willing to one up the next. If I had your way of thinking though, I'd never own my personal favorite sneaker of all time which is the elephants, but I'd rather just have it, then possibly hope and see if Nike will ever retro them again years in the future in hopes of purchasing at retail which is very unlikely.

Has elephant leather ever been used on AM1 as a custom?

I really was thinking about this question when I was on a trip in Thailand.

Those elephant leather wallets were $30...... put that on AM1

Back
Top Bottom