THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Discussion in 'Nike Retro' started by elcerrito91, May 31, 2011.

1. Red Run

Red Run

[​IMG]
    Today

ktang235, ksneaker92, dougone and 8 others like this.
  2. Been off NT quite a bit since the transition to the new platform (don't like it one bit), but it looks like those random-*** nazi SS "Skull" AM1s from a few weeks ago have completely fallen off the radar.

Good.

After today they should burn every single pair of them.

unseen likes this.
  3. Dude you need to find something better to ***** about lol, that skull has absolutely nothing to do with the Nazi SS death head. Its a homage to the skull pack from 2007 which is actually inspired by Prefontaine one of Nike's first runners "the shoes featured a unique embroidered logo of a skull and crossbones on the heel – the team logo of Prefontaine’s alma mater Marshfield High School."

4. modzzilla

modzzilla

The 90s version of them popped up for sale yesterday so no, they're actually ON the radar.

Get a clue son.

5. Maybe they should have made that a little more clear, but regardless, if my first thought seeing the logo was the SS, I can assure you that most people who see these things on-feet aren't going to know a 45-year old reference to a friggin HS track team of Steve F'n Prefontaine. So yeah, they might wanna re-think releasing them i light of the current national "mood."

6. No idea what you're referring to. Can you fill me in?

7. DO NOT let the media fool you my friend, this segregatory mindset is only perpetuated to continue the hate and seperation of the American people. The ones in charge of all this are stirring it up on purpose to de-unify us to allow them more control and power. I live in the heart of the South (I live 10 minutes from Stone Mountain, GA where there is a Confederate monument carved into the stone) and I do not see this kind of **** at all and if there are any racist/hate protests they are shut down by a crowd 10x that of any white tiny **** supremacists.

8. Uh, sure, that's how it's been for the 39 yrs I've been on this earth, until the last 18 mos. or so. You'd see a news story of a "KKK march" or "Neo-Nazi gathering" and there'd be like 24 idiots and 500 reasonable Americans shouting them down. Now thanks to Reddit, Stormfront and 4/8Chan we're getting hundreds of ARMED idiots wandering around in places like C'ville, and the real crazies are starting to use genuine terror methods.

So, if you're a higher-up in Beaverton, and you have anything in your upcoming lineup that even remotely resembles something that could possibly be misconstrued as a white-supremacist, KKK or Nazi logo, would you wnat to risk your multi-billion-dollar brand getting caught up in that?

Go back a few weeks in my history and when the Skulls pic was first posted here I immediately tbought they looked like the death's head then. Now how do you think the general populace will view them in light of today's events???

Like, the only things they could have had worse on them at this point in time would be an iron cross, twin lightning bolts or an f'ing swastika.

I have nothing against Nike. I just hate Nazis. And I just wouldn't want to see Nike (rightfully or wrongfully) being associated with such scumbags.

migu420 and troyaleksander like this.
  9. Knowing Nike they might pull the shoe, but I guess it depends on your viewpoint on the logo. I respect your view even if I dont see eye to eye about it.

troyaleksander and snkrfollower like this.
  10. modzzilla

modzzilla

Anyone that's dumb enough to think Nike would put a Nazi SS skull in its products, well, I'm guessing they're not that successful in life.

Only ignorant fools would make such an assumption.

Nike won't be removing the product because of .0000000001 of the population that are dumb as dogs doodoo.

11. twinz

twinz

12. tonytobacco

tonytobacco

Skull and crossbones is still illuminati garbage whether it happens to be some weak excuse like a hs school logo or not. This is simply occult imagery with an escuse behind it telling where their allegiance lies. Did mark parker go to Yale?

As far as Nazis go, its starting to come to light that we were all lied to about all that. So i wouldnt waste energy hating a group of people from a world i didnt even exist in whos history is told by people who hate them, who also happen to own our media and hold lavish baby sacrificing sex parties with other high stakes people of significant public influence for purposes of favors and blackmail. Whatever happened back then it kind of doesnt appear that the right guys won... to me anyway. Look at how shamelessly evil and confused our world has become and how our media pushes it further and further.

The skull and crossbones looks just like the Yale related skull and crossbones logo and its not a good look either way for anyone.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE likes this.
  13. modzzilla

modzzilla

So it isn't Nazi now, its Illuminati.

Lol

Ok.

14. What thread am i in?

15. tonytobacco

tonytobacco

The lol makes you look stupid. Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis, george bush preached the new world order, george bush 2 was in skull and bones, an occult that resides at Yale University. All 3 are balls deep in the illuminati,CFR, globalist regime. Whatever label you want to put on it.

I know you were told to laugh at stuff like this and thats why you laugh, because you want to be accepted and seen as someone who has it together and all figured out, but youre brainwashed if thats your immediate reaction. Look up anything i said and see how much you laugh then. No one here cares enough about you for it to affect your open mindedness, so to still laugh things like this off under such annonymous conditions tells me youre simple minded af. Which is a shame because there are probably many more just like you who will see hell freeze over before anyone breaks through that propaganda filled head of theirs. And thats why we'll lose.

Enjoy your prefont am1s

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 11:04 AM
  16. unseen

unseen

^^^^
    [​IMG]

we in NT /b fam... :rofl:

migu420 and 25psi like this.
  17. modzzilla

modzzilla

Lol x 10

@ U

18. tonytobacco

tonytobacco

Good one

19. jp7891

jp7891

Everyone has their panties in a bunch, the shoes are still releasing.

20. civic2k2

civic2k2

I'm in for the am1 "illuminates".