THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I
Nice. :D

Out of interest...how credible are Social Status as an ITK for a sneaker release?
ITK? In the know?

I mean, they do more volume than any boutique in the US now so I'd say they're pretty plugged in. That doesn't mean that every manager knows the scoop though.

Backstory on that earlier picture: James, the owner, is really smart with his stock. He ALWAYS holds back pairs of every big release. When he has a new store open, he ALWAYS puts out heat randomly during that first week to build excitement. They regularly do "buy $200 and get entered to win..." promotions. That's all that earlier pic was. It's a new drawing they are having.

Masters trash? Do you have a pair/touched a pair/worn a pair...the build quality/materials was pretty solid at the 130 price point.
Im a sucker for that kid robot leather upper w the gum bottoms...all the pops from the different materials is quite striking. Not sure I'd ever call such a unique and well executed concept trash. But everyone's entitled to opinions - just hard to take that categorical dismissal seriously.

I

ITK? In the know?

I mean, they do more volume than any boutique in the US now so I'd say they're pretty plugged in. That doesn't mean that every manager knows the scoop though.

Backstory on that earlier picture: James, the owner, is really smart with his stock. He ALWAYS holds back pairs of every big release. When he has a new store open, he ALWAYS puts out heat randomly during that first week to build excitement. They regularly do "buy $200 and get entered to win..." promotions. That's all that earlier pic was. It's a new drawing they are having.

Yeah, In The Know.

You may well be right about that with SS. But I've thought Elephants would come back long before that IG plug anyway.

Masters trash? Do you have a pair/touched a pair/worn a pair...the build quality/materials was pretty solid at the 130 price point.
Im a sucker for that kid robot leather upper w the gum bottoms...all the pops from the different materials is quite striking. Not sure I'd ever call such a unique and well executed concept trash. But everyone's entitled to opinions - just hard to take that categorical dismissal seriously.
I know I said they’re trash and I stand by it. Regardless of concept or material I find them to look bad

Lol KidRobot

Another brand that is similar to Be@rbrick, Original Fake

That is being put together in magazines along with DQM (Dave Quality Meat SNEAKERs)

on flee bay over the weekend for $120
2018-03-07_12.39.44.jpg

20180307_122324_001.jpg

20180307_122509.jpg

Still trash to me. The white pair is decent at best in my opinion. Different strokes for different folks.

Kith Manhattan

Kith Brooklyn

Kith Miami

Kith Aspen (RIP)

Kith LA

there was a Kith Tokyo at one point I think. But when I visited Japan, I only saw Kith Treats |l

and also Bergdorf Goodman if you wanna count that lol. Kith does get a large volume of stuff tho.

Back
Top Bottom