THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey Mayor of NYC,

If you're responding to me---man, that's really cool.  Someone who has humbly and openly admitted his ignorance as to how this forum works, and asked only for the help of others he presumes to be far more knowledgable.  That's a real gutsy thing to do to refer to someone in that position as "mad stupid".  Man, I hope you feel mad awesome after putting someone down like that.

If any of you reading, however, ARE feeling a bit more humane, and might still be willing to help me track down a pair of these shoes I've lusted after for so long (Nike/A.P.C. Air Maxim 1(+) NRG), I, for one, would still really appreciate it.

Thanks.

All that typing for nothing. Wasn't talking about you. Your best bet for those is eBay, btw

Waiting to hear from Drome about the pair I ordered yesterday.It was some weirdness going with trying to order.Got charged twice as well.

UNds myself today. Gotta take advantage of this hot sunny weather here in the Bay
smokin.gif
UNds mine on friday too - i gotta say the shoe looks amazing on foot BUT they are so so stiff its unreal - stiffer than my blue/ grey premiums from last year and thats saying something.

couple of things aside from the FB:

1) went to my local size on friday first of all IMO the Rio pack looks cheap and tacky in person but if i had to get a shoe from the pack it would be the 90 over the 1.

2)  Size? will be getting a FSR of the FB's next week.

3) saw the hyper blues in person didnt rate them really just something about them i wasnt sure about so ended up leaving with the AMlight Size? easter pack - suede on these is PIFF.

easter pack and perfs, both size excl. are the AM1 I was most impressed with. Bought a pair of each. OG blue and red are ok shoes also. AM1 is my favourite shoe but other than that I liked some current asics and adidas better o_O

AM90 on Beaches of Rio is my favourite of the pack. Also 90 of the Milans is not worse than AM1 in my opinion, and those are still obtainable.

That sucks, love that cw. These are popping up at nike outlets right now if that helps, $80. On another note, does it run huge like the light gray suede? I'm a 12-13 and the 11.5 was slipping off.
I'm not sure about that colorway, but these feel TTS to me. The toe box does feel kinda weird like some people have said.
Someone was looking for the AM1 Premium Deep Royal, here you go, its retail tho

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25407941&parentid=M_SHOES_ATHLETIC
No go on my size. I appreciate the help, though.

easter pack and perfs, both size excl. are the AM1 I was most impressed with. Bought a pair of each. OG blue and red are ok shoes also. AM1 is my favourite shoe but other than that I liked some current asics and adidas better o_O

AM90 on Beaches of Rio is my favourite of the pack. Also 90 of the Milans is not worse than AM1 in my opinion, and those are still obtainable.

But aren't the Size Easter Pack & Perfs both Air Max Lights?

Speaking of, I guess the Size? Air Max Light Perfs are sold out in store too, right?

UNds mine on friday too - i gotta say the shoe looks amazing on foot BUT they are so so stiff its unreal - stiffer than my blue/ grey premiums from last year and thats saying something.

couple of things aside from the FB:

1) went to my local size on friday first of all IMO the Rio pack looks cheap and tacky in person but if i had to get a shoe from the pack it would be the 90 over the 1.

2)  Size? will be getting a FSR of the FB's next week.

3) saw the hyper blues in person didnt rate them really just something about them i wasnt sure about so ended up leaving with the AMlight Size? easter pack - suede on these is PIFF.

It is one stiff shoe, especially my left shoe. For some reason, the knuckle on my big toe is getting crushed when I walk and where the shoe bends/creases...I will wear these more often and try to break them in..hopefully.

Just like I predicted. Same dudes dogging the FB's all of a sudden either copped or waiting on their pairs. Y'all love to hate on anything popular...then end up getting them anyway :lol:.

But aren't the Size Easter Pack & Perfs both Air Max Lights?

Speaking of, I guess the Size? Air Max Light Perfs are sold out in store too, right?

both are lights yes, so slightly different shoe. Was looking online for perfs but they were sold out long ago, so I was surprised to see them in the size? lndn store (carnaby) a week ago, two perfs cw and both easters. Last pairs though, and not much sizes.

Liked the grey hyperfuse also ... still on the edge. Got white and blue AM1 hyperfuses but never broke them so dont know how duranble that fabric is?! Nice shape they have, hyperfuse.

both are lights yes, so slightly different shoe. Was looking online for perfs but they were sold out long ago, so I was surprised to see them in the size? lndn store (carnaby) a week ago, two perfs cw and both easters. Last pairs though, and not much sizes.

Liked the grey hyperfuse also ... still on the edge. Got white and blue AM1 hyperfuses but never broke them so dont know how duranble that fabric is?! Nice shape they have, hyperfuse.
durability is amazing. i have the same hyperfuses your talking about, just recently broke mine out. SOO GOOD lol i might have to grab a pair of those gray ones 

Hey Mayor of NYC,

If you're responding to me---man, that's really cool.  Someone who has humbly and openly admitted his ignorance as to how this forum works, and asked only for the help of others he presumes to be far more knowledgable.  That's a real gutsy thing to do to refer to someone in that position as "mad stupid".  Man, I hope you feel mad awesome after putting someone down like that.

If any of you reading, however, ARE feeling a bit more humane, and might still be willing to help me track down a pair of these shoes I've lusted after for so long (Nike/A.P.C. Air Maxim 1(+) NRG), I, for one, would still really appreciate it.

Thanks.
I found these at a clearence outlet near me.they were b-grades and they were perfect condition.they had 8 pair total but they sold out.

Man,it looks like I was double charged from Drome for the FB 1's.I really only wanted 1 pair and not 2 and now they say its already been shipped.Their site was going crazy not letting people order.Bad enough I had to order some damn socks for it to do through lol.

SMH lol

JD exclusives used to be the ****...Air Maxes, AF1s, etc. Of course, they didn't ship to the US back then so you needed a connect.
hell yeah! back in like the years '02-'04 they had the illest exclusives and collabs - especially with Air Max's... I never had a way to get pairs living in the US. Everyone seems to hate JD nowadays, but it sounds like their customer service is absolutely awful.

Back
Top Bottom