THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wait, those are these:

grey-jpg.2120234

?
Nah they the gray perfs

Dd__LxiVwAAB64Z.jpg

from UO :nthat::nthat:

In the middle of relacing them lol

Wheww :pimp:. Might need a double up after seeing this pic. And meanwhile @illistic’s vid has got me thinking I may need a pair of green curry’s in my collection after all..all of the sudden lol. I swear that boy can make a pair of crocs look good.

Talked down a local seller $400 for a pair of SW1/97 worn once, already have a pair but thinking hard about it...

Talked down a local seller $400 for a pair of SW1/97 worn once, already have a pair but thinking hard about it...
Do it dude I got one for 450 used once and I don't regret it even though I was able to get two at retail. If anything you'll def be able to get your money back

Does anyone know how the DSM pair fits? I'm thinking about grabbing a pair for summer, but I'm a little concerned about the creases in the toebox. Should I go TTS or half size down? I'm a US8 on every nike sneaker, but I have a wider foot than normal.

Does anybody have any info on these? Are they euro exclusive? I’ve only seen them in Euro sites and most sites seem to have hiked the price up on them for some reason. Are we getting a US release later?

Attachments

• 68352DE5-9BDC-4864-8816-55E0FE2D073F.jpeg
    68352DE5-9BDC-4864-8816-55E0FE2D073F.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom