THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1 +
1523545-pwing.png

other than what i posted above, there's
@minilicious
@hypekids

anything other than that just follows (i.e. go through my explore page and find related posts/pages)

Haha I don’t even have a kid but after looking at their accounts I couldn’t not follow!
Cracks me up to see kids all hyped out

They might only have a small profit when selling to other retailers but they are killing it with snkrs and overalll direct to consumer sales. Not to mention their outlet/clearance stores do crazy numbers.

5 dollars on a 100 dollar sneaker

except these shoes cost 200

so is that 10 dollars profit or 105?

concords are going to bring in 100 mil profit?

5 dollars on a 100 dollar sneaker

except these shoes cost 200

so is that 10 dollars profit or 105?

concords are going to bring in 100 mil profit?
No, the $5 profit is based on averages of all nike shoes which vary from above $100 like the Concords and below $100. See the Air Max 2016 included in the infographic for example. Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 4.11.03 PM.png

Nike needs to go ahead and buy footlocker, rebrand them into Nike stores, stop selling product through everyone but themselves.

Its dumb that they havent done this yet. All of the retailer competition would go belly up in no time lol. Then its just Nike standing there. It could essentially destroy sneaker brands as well as stores if they dont follow suit.

I was joking !!! I'm about to grab a march royal pair for 250, i'm 85% sure it will be the 102 and not the 101, let see if it pass verification. If its okay, triple up shawty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom