THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I assume that's what he was saying regarding that dude Yankees king or whatever.

Dudes have arguments on nt all the time. It's not that serious
Hell I'll take blame for that one. I was bored in my office and kept responding. Sorry for destroying the thread for an afternoon. Kinda surprised I didn't get a timeout lol.

Royals at work today.. One of the celebs in the show I'm cutting is wearing vintage AIR!
IMG_2219.jpg

Seriously jealous of whatever you do for a living, Meanwhile I’m in my work boots.

Completely forgot about a bid I placed on stockx for the aquas and was kindly reminded this morning via paypal

forgot to cancel the damn bid, it was low enough i didnt think anyone was going to bite. was holding off from buying any shoes for the time being.

Are those new on there? I saw they were out there by themselves instead of grouped in with the other premiums like the grey. I slept on the grey and now sold out in my size. Hoping for a restock.
I think they are. Man you need to get the greys the suede and overall look is on point. The blues are nice but the blue is a little pale in person. Still nice though.

I think they are. Man you need to get the greys the suede and overall look is on point. The blues are nice but the blue is a little pale in person. Still nice though.
Yea I definitely plan on it. I'll find them on sale somewhere. That spring pack got all my money here lately.

Cncpts still has the grey perfs (not sure if they had your 10.5 at the time I posted the MAY20 promo the other day, but 10.5 is gone now) for $104 shipped.

Toddler related but does anyone in here have info on these? Been trying to at least get a SKU with no response

any other good toddler shoe IGs out there you guys follow??

other than what i posted above, there's
@minilicious
@hypekids

anything other than that just follows (i.e. go through my explore page and find related posts/pages)

Anyone know where I can get those blue recalls for around 80 or less. Bouts get back into air max 1s again I been into kyries and other Nike b-ball lately. I’m bouta grab these off swoosh
60991ED3-EB35-4E92-AEF9-846B37C2CB0B.png
i want the atmos too but they’re actually under retail in my size right now on StockX so I’m wondering if I can catch em for like 100 if I wait then out

Back
Top Bottom