THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone in here can provide me with the eBay seller who has the grey mini swooshes listed?

eBay coupon active right now and I’d like to see if I can get it for below retail :D

What’s the coupon?

Never mind I had to refresh my app

Wow those blue baby swoosh's are friggen lovely. Thank you nike for bringing us some amazing GRs. I know you are here watching. Thank you.

Anyone got the Nike Air Max 1 “Just Do It”? How’s the quality on them. Based on pics the leather look really soft. Kinda late on asking, since I just purchased the last 9.5 from Renarts. I remember thinking to myself I’ll get it if it comes in men sizes and was contemplating for the past couple days but I had to before I regret it.

Blue Fury today
AM1BF711.jpg
AM1BF711.jpg

LPU: after much convincing and influence needed, copped these joints for the low low disco. popped in light grey laces. white laces clash too much with that weird half sail tint midsole.

875844 005.jpg

and ima put my cortezzy copp here as well because im the only one in the cortez thread. lol
833238 002.jpg

I'm toying with using the ebay coupon on an AM1. I'm not an AM1 expert, so I'm trying to educate myself. This thread is truly a goldmine of AM1 info/photos. I'm considering Mars Stone or Blue Fury, partly because of the pics I've seen here. But man, there are so many different models to sift through...it's really hard to pick one.

I'm going to buckle down and read through another hundred pages

I'm toying with using the ebay coupon on an AM1. I'm not an AM1 expert, so I'm trying to educate myself. This thread is truly a goldmine of AM1 info/photos. I'm considering Mars Stone or Blue Fury, partly because of the pics I've seen here. But man, there are so many different models to sift through...it's really hard to pick one.

What are you looking for? A daily beater that goes with anything?

I would say cop yourself some OG reds, or some curry goodness. But in the end it's what you think will get the most wears. Welcome to a deep rabbit hole.

i say go with these. diamond in the rough if i do say so myself.
maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOLOLOL. i kiiiiiid.

Back
Top Bottom