THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would say cop yourself some OG reds, or some curry goodness. But in the end it's what you think will get the most wears. Welcome to a deep rabbit hole.

I was actually looking at the dark curry. I like those. But there aren't any currently on ebay - in my size (9) - that would be a decent deal, even minus 15%. I can find them cheaper elsewhere. I was also looking at the snow beach one, and it's the same story. Less expensive on multiple sites.

Haven't really checked out OG reds, but I'll do that now. Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it

Humble yourself bros lol the ogs has the mudguard on a diet to

48AC101D-22F1-4234-8CB7-CB22F8AD6329.jpeg
6E3017AB-0E5C-4C15-A792-912FE65DB69F.jpeg

What are you looking for? A daily beater that goes with anything?

Yeah, pretty much. I want something I'd wear, not a pair I'd keep boxed. I'm leaning towards a retro colorway. The frontrunner at this moment is dark curry, which I can find on ebay for a few bucks less than stockx prices (with coupon). I have a lot of sneakers, but none in a remotely similar colorway. Probably doesn't go with everything (I wouldn't wear them with khaki pants, nor black jeans) but I'm certain I'd get a lot of use out of them.

So what's sizing like on the grey mini-swooshes? Typical or curry-tight? Somehow my feet have shrunk a bit, but I can fit into a 10.5 in the Mars Stone, when before I could only do a 11. I kinda wish I hadn't doubled/tripled up on anniversary pairs in 11 haha.

Yo... before I purchase these grey mini swoosh joints, does anybody know if the SNKRS app, Nike app, or possibly and foot sites will release them later?

Yeah, pretty much. I want something I'd wear, not a pair I'd keep boxed. I'm leaning towards a retro colorway. The frontrunner at this moment is dark curry, which I can find on ebay for a few bucks less than stockx prices (with coupon). I have a lot of sneakers, but none in a remotely similar colorway. Probably doesn't go with everything (I wouldn't wear them with khaki pants, nor black jeans) but I'm certain I'd get a lot of use out of them.
If you go Currys, go .5 up. Really the only recent am1 that runs small.

So what's sizing like on the grey mini-swooshes? Typical or curry-tight? Somehow my feet have shrunk a bit, but I can fit into a 10.5 in the Mars Stone, when before I could only do a 11. I kinda wish I hadn't doubled/tripled up on anniversary pairs in 11 haha.
These fit the same as Mars Stone and the Annys.

On the topic of sizing, is it just me or do these newer GR’s run perfect? Those 93 canvas ones I just got run trash compared to the GR’s.

Back
Top Bottom