THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ya gotta keep trying on them size restocks it took me like a half hour of trying last time but definitely got through there site is just bad

yep a bunch of colorway come this august 2
Capturefgh.PNG

If you go Currys, go .5 up. Really the only recent am1 that runs small.

I saw this comment last night, about 10 minutes after I bought a pair of Currys off eBay. So, unfortunately, I went tts. Clearly I should’ve done more research. Looking at prior posts about Currys, it looks like this is a pretty common sentiment.

Ah well. If I can’t squeeze into them I’m sure I can move them, and then buy the correct size. Annoying, but lesson learned.

Price with coupon was pretty good, but not amazing (about $97).

I saw this comment last night, about 10 minutes after I bought a pair of Currys off eBay. So, unfortunately, I went tts. Clearly I should’ve done more research. Looking at prior posts about Currys, it looks like this is a pretty common sentiment.

Ah well. If I can’t squeeze into them I’m sure I can move them, and then buy the correct size. Annoying, but lesson learned.

Good price. Could take out insole, too. That's what I ended up doing yesterday when I was sitting at my desk at work. They're fine when walking around but with DriFit socks, sitting for awhile the snug fit gets a little much.

Some people have said that tts worked for them after a few wears. I tend to think that's people who wear a tts that's normally a little big but I could be wrong. Everyone has a different foot. All 3 Currys have a different liner than the normal AM1. It's almost a terry cotton liner instead of nylon. It doesn't breathe at all and it's thicker so causes them to fit snug. tts will work but .5 up feel s right.

Back
Top Bottom