THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

B0274FA5-5142-4D24-AF64-ACD472FECC95.jpeg
Thanks to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and vinnuendo vinnuendo on the assist with the laces , parchment matches perfect with sail soles

What are the chances that we get a SNS code in the next couple weeks? I’m trying to hold off on buying those grey suedes.

imo those look more better without the black (kith), she would be perfect with white laces... like the "Grey JDI", a classic 8)
Screenshot_20181019-150423__02.jpg

picture was previously posted by a member and he mentioned Kith, I really like (but i have already the grey platinum JDI Eu exclusive and she's too close for me to buy it... sorry i haven't the ref number, but womens too imo)

the other AV7026-001 with matte black leather (or felt) would be much better/nicer...

Last edited:
imo those look more better without the black (kith), she would be perfect with white laces... like the "Grey JDI", a classic 8)
Screenshot_20181019-150423__02.jpg

picture was previously posted by a member and he mentioned Kith, I really like (but i have already the grey platinum JDI Eu exclusive and she's too close for me to buy it... sorry i haven't the ref number, but womens too imo)

the other AV7026-001 with matte black leather (or felt) would be much better/nicer...
I copped a pair of these for me and my girl... not to match that's corny but yeah we both like em

I looked in my post history to see if I asked about what the piped tongue was all about but couldn’t find anything. Can someone show the difference with it and without.

Back
Top Bottom