THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

44660222_1087771404718409_7568751455293896758_n.jpg

bespokes

I'm pretty against masters, too. None of the what the/mash up colorways ever look good. What the dunks were cool for what they were as the first of its kind but even those are pretty hard to look at. As far as air max 1s with mismatched patterned panels go I personally prefer the parras to the masters by far.

By the way I really liked how masters looked on me from the aerial view. The toebox and red at the toes were nice so I got rid of the masters and made ids with that color combo alone. Not the same quality Ofcource but I couldn't keep wearing something I thought was ugly except from one angle :rofl:

A good two weeks after ordering, and after being shipped the wrong address, I finally got the micas in hand today. I know a lot of y’all really really liked em, but I wasn’t as high on em as some. But when I opened the box today, all I could say was “damn!!” These joints are super dope. Pics really don’t do em justice. Easily one of my top AM1s of the year. If I could find another pair for the low I’d double up.
FDE46B2D-9BE2-4098-A3FA-0F61ACDE15E4.jpeg

A good two weeks after ordering, and after being shipped the wrong address, I finally got the micas in hand today. I know a lot of y’all really really liked em, but I wasn’t as high on em as some. But when I opened the box today, all I could say was “damn!!” These joints are super dope. Pics really don’t do em justice. Easily one of my top AM1s of the year. If I could find another pair for the low I’d double up.

I think you can still get them on sale from FootAsylum. They have a bunch of solid GR AM1s on sale including this one, Mangos, etc.

$76 on SNS
https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/33181/nike-air-max-1

My IDs also came in. As expected, not overwhelmed by them as I found most Pendleton years interesting but there always seemed to be that little extra missing, but this year I thought let's give it a shot.
I'll post a few daylight pics later.

Also looking for sail laces. Got some from Outsole while ago but they were more like a soft yellow, and NDC EU doesn't sell laces at all as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom