THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pendleton ID’s arrived
8CF7BEFD-58B0-41F1-970D-5333F09B7DB3.png
5C154BE6-B4D8-4D2C-85FC-466F36370C34.jpeg

:nthat:

Nike needs to up their render accuracy. These are fantastic.

When i was playing with those pendleton iD options, personally felt the light gum sole was mandatory.

Anyone have an iD in hand they created w/o the light gum sole? I tried to do without and it just didnt look right.

I received my '18 Wheat from kixpress on eBay (LEGIT) for $105 shipped from Taiwan (took two days!)

Wheat 2017 vs. 2018: Similar but Different
Wheat (1).JPG

Wheat (2).JPG

Wheat (3).JPG

Wheat (4).JPG

Wheat (5).JPG

Key Differences on the 2018s:
- The color on the '18s is MUCH RICHER.
- Darker Tongue on the '18s
- Laces have a different texture (they also have traditional textured laces as a spare)
- The Nubuck/Suede (?) is less fuzzy on the '18s.
- Sockliner is a darker Brown hue
- Slightly darker gum soles

If I were to choose (one) between the different iterations of the Wheat AM1 since 2014, I'd definitely opt for the 2018, overall. The 2015 iteration had the best "color" and upper material, IMO. However, the shape and the contrasting accents (sockliner and tongue) make the 2018 iteration my favorite of the bunch.

Last edited:
I received my '18 Wheat from kixpress on eBay (LEGIT) for $105 shipped from Taiwan (took two days!)

Wheat 2017 vs. 2018: Similar but Different
Wheat (1).JPG

Wheat (2).JPG

Wheat (3).JPG

Wheat (4).JPG

Wheat (5).JPG

Key Differences on the 2018s:
- The color on the '18s is MUCH RICHER.
- Darker Tongue on the '18s
- Laces have a different texture (they also have traditional textured laces as a spare)
- The Nubuck/Suede (?) is less fuzzy on the '18s.
- Sockliner is a darker Brown hue
- Slightly darker gum soles

If I were to choose (one) between the different iterations of the Wheat AM1 since 2014, I'd definitely opt for the 2018, overall. The 2015 iteration had the best "color" and upper material, IMO. However, the shape and the contrasting accents (sockliner and tongue) make the 2018 iteration my favorite of the bunch.

Yeah the 15s were the best version.

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-WHEAT-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Wheat-Pack-3.jpg

The color of the midsole, the grey laces, contrasting tongue tag, and the nubuck(?) they used on it looks really nice. Such a shame they were EU only, and I wish they would re-release with the updated shape and everything else exactly the same.

Yeah the 15s were the best version.

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-WHEAT-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Wheat-Pack-3.jpg

The color of the midsole, the grey laces, contrasting tongue tag, and the nubuck(?) they used on it looks really nice. Such a shame they were EU only, and I wish they would re-release with the updated shape and everything else exactly the same.

The shape is its only con. They’ll probably re-do them for 2019 lol, and I’ll copp again SMH

Back
Top Bottom