nike-air-max-1-crepe-obsidian-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-crepe-obsidian.jpg

nike-air-max-1-crepe-dark-obsidian-005-1100x772.jpg

nike-air-max-1-dark-obsidian-cd7861-400-mood-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-dark-obsidian-cd7861-400-mood-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-dark-obsidian-cd7861-400-mood-3.jpg

am1.voorpagina.jpg

Last edited:
glue is clearly visible where the toebox meets the sole, apart from that I didn't notice anything wrong with my pair

i'll be doubling up next week

thats why they delayed the release? lol it must have been bad with other cases

We all have got to admit that Nike has done a GREAT JOB with their AM1 releases this year, especially with their GR cws which includes a handful of WMN's cws. The WMN's Pumice AM1 is only my second WMN's cw but first in the Mesh and Nubuck that most of us are fans of. Here are three pics highlighting the differences between a Men's AM1 and a Women's

The Men's pair looks to have more room in the toe area.
MvW (1).png

Sockliner: The Men's has significantly more padding in the sockliner.
MvW (2).png

The Mesh pattern on the Men's is different from the WMN's. I'm not sure if all WMN's meshed cws have this pattern. Also, the tongues have different materials; the Men's utilizes a hybird of Mesh and Nylon, while the WMN's utilizes just Nylon.
MvW (3).png

All in all, just with this one pair sample size (lol), I've gathered that the Men's AM1 were manufactured with essentially with MORE material.

Last edited:
That wms pair comes from Indonesia which most likely explains some of the differences.
You'll also notice that the midsole comfort on the Indo pairs is way softer than China pairs. Midsole is clearly made from totally different material.

Spot on. My WMNs meshed cw is indeed from Indonesia. Now, that you've mentioned it. The midsole looks have a deeper texture to it too.

I'm all for women getting good colorways and not just pink kids shoes! But some of those could've also been also made in a wider size range because they have universal appeal

IMO, they’re going overboard with women’s exclusives. I get that the women’s market is underserved generally in the sneaker market but it’s such niche group to begin with. They’re leaving so much money on the table with a lot of women’s colors that could be unisex.

Back
Top Bottom